You must do your research to succeed!!

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
pudendum
Duke

You must do your research to succeed!!

Post by pudendum » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:53 pm

You must read prior posts. If you don't understand the process, you will not know what you're doing and it may delay your progress.

Research is VERY important. The vast majority of the guys who start an extender program have absolutely no idea about Penis Enhancement (PE). I would dare say that 99.9% have no prior understanding or knowledge. They have done absolutely no preliminary research. I investigated PE and extenders for a month before I bought the X4. I searched every extender site I could find and looked at independent review sites as well. I examined PE exercise sites as well to put together an overall well-rounded PE program. I began a Newbie excercise program before I ever put the X4 on my penis. If you don't know as much as you can, you will not succeed and you'll chuck the X4 at the wall and say it's an expensive piece of garbage. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IT IS NOT; Progress and success are possible, but not without knowledge.

Can you look in a mirror and honestly say that you don't fit this description.

How does everyone think bonason and I (and all the prior so called experts on this site; metric, troy, DK, to name a few) know as much as we do about PE and extending so that we can post answers to the questions asked in the many threads started here? It's not just from experience.

You guys may not like it, but I will be blunt. If you do not at least scan the thread titles and read the ones that fit your problem, you will miss some very good advice made by veterans of extender use. The more that we rewrite answers to the same questions over and over again, you will get shorter and shorter and more terse answers that may not be as helpful as if your read an older thread. They may be old threads or posts but that does not mean the information in them is outdated.

There is a search button on the top of this page. When you get to this page, type in the key word your interested into the blue space (for example, slipping). If you are searching a term with 2 or more keywords, separate them with the word "and" (for example, adjust and tension). You can also search by post authors (second blue line). You will get a list of threads and posts. READ THEM.

My rant is over.

Good luck and happy reading.

pudendum
Duke

Re: You must do your research to succeed!!

Post by pudendum » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm

I bump this thread up to today because this post is as important today as it was 2 years ago. Please do your research, you can succeed.

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Many posts start off on one topic, and then go off topic to discuss another issue. While the initial topic might not fit what you are looking for, sometimes there is "Gold" in the other off topic posts.
This means if you put forth the effort to go reading, you may uncover information that will be really helpful.
Yes, I wish no one would go off topic, but be advised there is good info sprinkled out there in these threads & posts.
Dangler

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:14 pm

I bump this thread up to today because this post is as important today as it was 3 1/2 years ago. Use the Advance Search function. Please do your research, you can succeed.

Mand
Knight

Post by Mand » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Thanks man for the information! It helps a lot!

Pierce14

Post by Pierce14 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:14 am

Still a good thread! I'm due for the extender within days and I've seen a lot just from browsing the forum! Everyone should see this topic at least once :idea:

straal1969
Duke

Post by straal1969 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:53 pm

I totally agree with OP on this. You HAVE-to HAVE-to Have-to do your research. PE is a process (either jelqing, extenders, pumps etc) its not a magic wand... Bumping this thread cuz it needs to be read.
Cheers, my starting stats
BPFL= 5.0" 12.7cm
FG=4.0" 10.2cm
BPEL=7.0" 17.8cm
EG= 4.5" 11.4cm