sleeping

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
hustlecrillz
Knight

Post by hustlecrillz » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:11 pm

yo im new here and havent got my extender but i feel it is a fraud im thinking of getting it but im not willing to pay 300 for something that want do anything for me and as i read the posts it seems only 1 person is saying he gained the rest are just as curious as me can any1 confirm that this thing isnt a fraud

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:21 am

Hey hustlecrillz, good to have you on board. Extenders are not a fraud. After saying that, whether they work for you depends on many things: your penis, effort, force, hours and motivation. The size calculators here and everywhere else are hype; ignore them. I've gained but as I am quick to say I've used a balanced program with manual PE to gain both length and girth. IMO an extender alone is not enough.

What you do is up to you. If you can afford the time, money and effort, try it. There is a money back guaranty if it doesn't work (read the fine print). If you don't, then I wouldn't even try because you'll be disappointed.

Fraud? No. Quick fix? No as well.

Hope you can join us. But the choice is yours. Good luck.

stretch1
Knight

Post by stretch1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:50 am

hustlecrillz..
I have had good results with the extender.. It takes time. And some effort to get used to it. It isn't for everyone but it has been a great help to me

hustlecrillz
Knight

Post by hustlecrillz » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:38 pm

how long have u been using it and how much of a gain have u seen?

Hawker

Post by Hawker » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:43 am

I try to wear mine over night but keeps falling off while im asleep usually falls off after 2 hours im getting tired of it had it for 3 months already but im not giving up.

RiccardoGueli

Post by RiccardoGueli » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Speaking of sleeping guys, just something I thought I'd share...

If you want maximum healing and recovery (and subsequently, of more time-efficient - i.e. faster - increase in the size of your penis), then consider the power that HGH increase on propelling your progress.

I am not sure what everyone's sleeping time-table here is, but I think, if you CAN, and if you are at all serious about increasing your size, then it would be best to sleep by at least an HOUR before mid-night. Research shows that only during deep sleep can you hope to enjoy the tissue recovery and strengthening that is imparted by Human Growth Hormones, and that HGH is secreted the MOST when you are in that state of deep sleep, between an hour before midnight and a few hours after mid-night.

I've come accross ways to enhance this mechanism even more. Consider doing your stretching/jelqing exercises a few hours BEFORE you go to sleep. That way, your penis will be at its "freshest" in terms of need for recovery, and therefore, at its most responsive to HGH when you go to sleep.

Also, consider consuming food rich in natural sugar (not the processed crap derived from sugar cane) for an insulin spike. The insulin will provide the HGH (while you sleep) with the Insulin Growth Factor needed for facilitating accentuating the effects of HGH on your recovery and progress while you sleep.

Yup, heed the cries of your eyelids, fellas!

docraj

Re: sleeping

Post by docraj » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:45 am

Hi,
It is much better to sleep with the Extender on as it is cumbersome to wear it during the daytime. Make sure you always reapply it if it falls off. The results that some of my patients have got when they wear the extender at night seem to be more achievable for some strange reason.

Good luck,

changeling1
Knight

Post by changeling1 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 pm

why do people keep writing "quack" instead of quick? It's really annoying and weird and I've seen like 5 ppl on here do that.

changeling1
Knight

Post by changeling1 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 pm

um.. what the hell when I try to write Q U I C K it writes quick????

changeling1
Knight

Post by changeling1 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Q_U_I_C_K wtf

SteelToedBoots

Post by SteelToedBoots » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Your comment about HGH is correct. Bodybuilders know this. When you lift heavy, (as been my personal exp). - espeically doing legs (large muscle groups), provided nutritionally the body has sufficient supply of nutrients, it will automatically increase HGH production for muscle and tissue recovery. Oddly enough, the more you life doesn't dictate how big are you, but rather how much you SLEEP. IE: me and buddy can go push the same amount of weight, and he *could* grow faster and bigger than me, if he sleep say 1 - 2 hrs longer a night than me. While there is evidence to support you need 6 - 8...with 8 being prefered. I almost never get 8. LOL.
Hope this helps.

PS: while we're all concerned about our cocksize, lets not forget the rest of our body too!

SteelToedBoots

Post by SteelToedBoots » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Here's a question:

IF you use the extender for a say a 6mos - 12 mos. period religiously, increasing tension etc.etc. And you do all the right things.. if you STOP using it...do you return to your previous size?

gopher123
Knight

Post by gopher123 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 pm

I sleep with my extended on; however, by the time I am up it is lying on the other side of the bed! so, no idea how long it stays on, probablly 2-4 hours. If you are a side sleeper like I am it might be hard to keep the extender on while you are alseep.

modem
Duke

Post by modem » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:10 am

I wear 9hrs at night with two breaks. but at low tention, then i apply it again during the day for up to 3hrs at higher tention, then dismount for the rest of the day. This seams to fit my life style best. cheers.

predickament
Knight

Post by predickament » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:33 pm

I'm not good after i - 11/2 hrs., it gets a little too uncomfortable after that - I only do it once a day for that long - I haven't gained much, maybe more in girth - which I don't need. Length stays about the same - I can stretch it a little longer - and I think there might be more stretch rm. but for that time it's easier. I can't sleep with the contraption on, I rest once in a while!