Foreskin Restoration and traction

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
Eflyrist01
Knight

Foreskin Restoration and traction

Post by Eflyrist01 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:33 pm

I was circumsized and would like to restore. My cut is very tight though and it has makes it difficult to stretch. Anyone seen success with gains in traction that made foreskin restoration stretches easier or otherwise helped them regrow a foreskin? Tips during the process?

straal1969
Duke

Re: Foreskin Restoration and traction

Post by straal1969 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi. Penis traction and foreskin restoration are 2 different things. Using an extender won't stretch your foreskin. There's a different contraption to restore foreskin.
Cheers, my starting stats
BPFL= 5.0" 12.7cm
FG=4.0" 10.2cm
BPEL=7.0" 17.8cm
EG= 4.5" 11.4cm

oldtimer
Baron

Re: Foreskin Restoration and traction

Post by oldtimer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:31 am

Eflyrist01 wrote:I was circumsized and would like to restore. My cut is very tight though and it has makes it difficult to stretch. Anyone seen success with gains in traction that made foreskin restoration stretches easier or otherwise helped them regrow a foreskin? Tips during the process?
All human tissue (bones included) have been programmed to react under stress. When stretching cells, they duplicate during resting periods. The rate of cell duplication varies according to health and nutrition, DNA, and rest of the individual, and to a much less extent the amount of stress.

That said, when you stretch your penis, the skin on your penis will grow at the same rate as the penis... thus you will not get foreskin-like skin by stretching. Your foreskin is gone, and you must stretch it separate from your penis. There are manual methods of penis skin stretching you should consider (possibly found on the web).

All that said, the tissue on your shaft is not the same tissue as what was removed. What was removed was more like your eyelid, and had lost of nerve endings.