PENIS SIZE NOT INCREASING

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
pierce4

PENIS SIZE NOT INCREASING

Post by pierce4 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:02 am

I use Proextender ultimate. I have been using it for 3 weeks. My actual erect size is 5.5 inch.
Now , after 3 weeks there is no increase at all for PROEXTENDER, or whatever it might be..
No increase in length.Yes there is improvement of my erection and :) , but wen i see my ERECT penis its exactly 5.5 inch. May be a little increase in girth. But no increase in length.
I use the extender for 2-3 hours daily, cozz after that it start to burn on penis skin.

One more thing can anyone tell me how can i use velcro strap, silicon strap with foam pad.
just can wear the foam pad cozz it slips out off my thing.

So, I use the silicon tube easy to use and only way to use lol
in PROEXTENDER straps has no use at all. :)) :))

Thanks

TylerJames

Re: PENIS SIZE NOT INCREASING

Post by TylerJames » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Size does make a difference in how sex feels, but is not a real factor in how much i enjoy the sex in a relationship. Or i guess the best way to put it is that if i were making a list of attributes that affect my enjoyment of sex, size would be on the list but way down toward the bottom.

lol5535
Baron

Post by lol5535 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:38 pm

for some people 3 weeks is not enough, give it at least one more month.

straal1969
Duke

Post by straal1969 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:12 pm

pierce4 wrote:I use Proextender ultimate. I have been using it for 3 weeks. My actual erect size is 5.5 inch.
Now , after 3 weeks there is no increase at all for PROEXTENDER, or whatever it might be..
No increase in length.Yes there is improvement of my erection and :) , but wen i see my ERECT penis its exactly 5.5 inch. May be a little increase in girth. But no increase in length.
I use the extender for 2-3 hours daily, cozz after that it start to burn on penis skin.

One more thing can anyone tell me how can i use velcro strap, silicon strap with foam pad.
just can wear the foam pad cozz it slips out off my thing.

So, I use the silicon tube easy to use and only way to use lol
in PROEXTENDER straps has no use at all. :)) :))

Thanks
Hey Pierce. You need more time in the extender to see gains. It's a good idea to log the number if hours you do daily. Figure a couple of hundred hours to see some gains.
Happy stretching
Cheers, my starting stats
BPFL= 5.0" 12.7cm
FG=4.0" 10.2cm
BPEL=7.0" 17.8cm
EG= 4.5" 11.4cm