Frequently Asked Questions

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
X4 Labs
Emperor

Frequently Asked Questions

Post by X4 Labs » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:15 am

We will collect the most asked questions here for your quick reference.

petai

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by petai » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:20 pm

admin wrote:We will collect the most asked questions here for your quick reference.
"After I use this extender for one hour, I feel pain around the strap. If the strap is not tight enough, it will slip, and it is more painful. Any idea how to avoid this?"
:oops:

Charles
Vagabond

Post by Charles » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:10 pm

I have also noticed that I can't seem to wear the device for too long before lack of bloodflow numbness and pain tell me to take it off.

DK
Baron

Post by DK » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:33 pm

Same here,

I can't wear my extender for more than 90 min. at a time.

As the saying goes....
"No Pain.... No Gain"

It's been about a month but I'm seeing results

mike_7425

Post by mike_7425 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:34 pm

I find you get used to it, after a few weeks I learned how to put it on so that it doesn't hurt. Just play with it and experiment. Nothing to lose...

RS

question

Post by RS » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:55 pm

hey, i'm a guy looking at buying the extender. i just wanted a chance to ask real people if it was actually doing something for them. and if anyone thinks it's worth it.
-RS

pwmcc99

Post by pwmcc99 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:37 pm

I started around the middle of October last year and I have gained about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. As of the first of April have worn it for a total of 1,140.5 hours. I use the eco extender.( the strap type not the "noose")
Hang in there!
Paul

soupcanbill

Howmanyhours

Post by soupcanbill » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:59 pm

If I wear the extender for 3,840 hours that mean a inch or more in length? How many hours to you have to wear it for a full inch? Does it matter by months or just how long a day you wear it? Ive thought about just wearing it for the first six weeks for 5 hours a day 6 days a week. Then the second six weeks 8 hours a day 6 days a week and after that from then on 10 hours a day maybe 12 for 13 or or months. Hope fully I would gain a full inch or more in length and the wear it for 80 months by then have gained a full 4 inches or more in length 8 and half inches long at base of shaft not bone pressed. Oh and use the jelq device 30 minutes a day six days a wwek just like they said for same amount of time and a pump no weights or that bull shit. What do you think by then have a 8 incher maybe more permently oh I expect my head thickness and shaft to have gained at least 3 inches or more. Nice dream ha

Jagger
Knight

Suspensoratory Ligament

Post by Jagger » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:03 pm

Sir--

I have a question-

In a attempt to improve my legenth-- I went to a doctor in 2001-

They released the suspensatory ligiment-- don't think I spelled that right.

I was extreamley unhappy witth the results-left with still a average size penis

anyway,

my question to you is this.

will I still be able to get results using the-X4?
Or will severing this ligiment be a counterproductive mistake that I made in my youth?

Thanks for your support.

Jagger
:(

X4 Labs
Emperor

Post by X4 Labs » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:48 am

Hi Jagger,

Even if you have previously undergone lengthening surgery to the suspensory ligament you can still gain using an extender. The application of traction force works to promote tissue growth and this should not depend on the state of your suspensory ligament.

Thanks,
Admin
Official representative of https://www.x4labs.com. Order today and get 50% OFF our most effective Enlargement and Curvature Treatment Penis Extenders! For live support chat click here or call 1-866-851-8858 to speak with an expert - 9 am to 5 pm EST.

ballin333

Post by ballin333 » Thu May 22, 2008 10:37 pm

I was wondering whether or not to order the starter or the deluxe as I am skeptical about the results and the price of the device. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which one. I plan on wearing the device mainly when I am sleeping. One more question... When delivered to your home do you have to sign off with ups that you recieved the package or do they jsut leave it on your porch?
Thanks anyone who helps

poundin
Knight

Post by poundin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm

I was just wondering if wearing the device while your penis head is cold should be ok. I don't continue to wear it for long after it gets cold but usually after maybe 40 mins it gets cold. I continue to wear it for a full hour then take it off.

I have not seen gains in nearly 4 months and am wondering if this is the cause? i really dont wear it for long after it gets cold and i don't tighten it too tight at all but it STILL gets numb sometimes.

johnjones72

Post by johnjones72 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:55 pm

If your penis head is getting cold that means there isnt any blood flow, and thats bad, you should make sure you retain the traction - but keep blood flowing.

I've had some great success with the X4 labs extender and the entire progam - couldnt be happier, this wipes the floor with Jes extender.

AznGodFathr

Post by AznGodFathr » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:14 am

johnjones72 wrote:If your penis head is getting cold that means there isnt any blood flow, and thats bad, you should make sure you retain the traction - but keep blood flowing.

I've had some great success with the X4 labs extender and the entire progam - couldnt be happier, this wipes the floor with Jes extender.

When you say keep blood flowing how would you go about doing that? I usually put mine on before I head to bed and theres no way that I can keep blood flowing while I'm asleep. Could you help me out with that. Cause I end up taking the extender of during the night and come to find out that my penis is cold.

rjkovich
Knight

Post by rjkovich » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Gents---

I hear much about Jelking
My question to a member is this one--
1 How often do you jelque? And for how long?
2 do you Jelque before , or after, you are in the extender?

Has anyone seen faster gaing using the extender with jelking?
:)
A honest precise answer will be greatley appreciated
Happy holidays all...Rj