Frequently Asked Questions

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
MysticMotive
Knight

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by MysticMotive » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:49 pm

With the X4 extender, does the head of the penis increase in size as well? As it is now I am happy with the head/shaft proportions. Any insight?

Thanks.

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:48 am

I can not recall any one posting that they had experienced an increase in Glans size. You might see some temporary increase after extending, nothing long lasting.

MysticMotive
Knight

Post by MysticMotive » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:35 am

Thank you for the response. I guessed as much, the anatomy of it just doesn't seem feasible.

crimson586
Knight

Pain

Post by crimson586 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 pm

I have also noticed that I can't seem to wear the device for too long before lack of bloodflow numbness and pain tell me to take it off.

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:22 am

Dangler wrote:I can not recall any one posting that they had experienced an increase in Glans size. You might see some temporary increase after extending, nothing long lasting.
There has been scientific research indicating some glans circumference increase, an average of about 5.6% increase after three months of using the device. The total time looks to be over 1500 hours. That seems like a lot of hour to me....

I notice a little swelling after a few hours in the device, but nothing significant after 30 minutes rest.

oldtimer
Baron

Re: Pain

Post by oldtimer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:31 am

crimson586 wrote:I have also noticed that I can't seem to wear the device for too long before lack of bloodflow numbness and pain tell me to take it off.
If you can cut back on the tension amount, you can use less pressure to keep you penis in the tension device. You may need to use some of the shorter bars to get to a comfortable level. Growth by mitosis is promoted by a combination of these:
1. Time in the device
a. 1100 hours is proven to deliver on average a 36% growth
2. Proper and balanced nutrition to support mitosis progressing through check-points
a. L-Arginine, vitamin A, vitamin D, iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, glucose, and more needed
3. Proper Rest
a. Mitosis is a 24 hour process, need to have time out of the device each day. I also rest 2 days a week.
4. Tension
a. Too much tension has been proven to damage your penis, so be careful. Some pain = no gain as you have to spend all your rest time healing rather than cell division (mitosis).

Note, for me.... some days the noose feels better than the band, and other days the band feels better than the noose.

SuperDuperSilly
Knight

Post by SuperDuperSilly » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:42 am

Is anyone else experiencing more erections than normal?

Of course this could be the result of dozens of factors that effect each of us throughout the day, but I am experiencing it. I take it as a good sign.

Thoughts from the pro's?
MysticMotive wrote:With the X4 extender, does the head of the penis increase in size as well? As it is now I am happy with the head/shaft proportions. Any insight?

Thanks.

Lemonster

Post by Lemonster » Wed May 31, 2017 2:24 am

"no pain, no gain" I use penis extender for almost a year and for those who are just starting to use it better to browse and study first how to start the effective way to gain an inch, it's not just you buy it and then instantly you are waiting to extend your penis. Preparation is your best result in any action you make.
FullExtend

KRShadowfire

A few questions of my own...

Post by KRShadowfire » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 am

These questions are mostly regarding X4 Labs' clinical trial
1) The new log page says that only logs made on the day of a session will count, I usually do my sessions from about 8-9 pm until about 1-2am, and had been posting the logs based on the calendar date when I began the session. When I post a log entry at 2 or 3 am, and dated it for the day before, when the session began, am I losing credit for that session as for the clinical trial?

2) Clinical Trial participants are required to post at least 1 progress photo per week, are there any criteria that must be met for said photo? Comparing it to a ruler/measuring tape? Just a photo of my penis?

3) Being uncircumcised, my glans is very sensitive, the velcro method I can never get tight enough to hold, and the 'comfort strap' is anything but comfortable for me. The only method supplied that usually holds is the sillicone tube+long pad. I slip out of this very possibly, which is rather painful. Additionally, it is the only strapping method that applies the tension correctly for where my penis has its bend. My question is if there is a better way to use the sillicone tube that won't hurt so much when I take it off? It sticks to the sensitive skin and gently removing it for refractory breaks or at the end of a session is quite painful. Any suggestions?

4) Lastly, I've used the 'contact us' button in the X4 dashboard to ask all of these questions already, but have yet to recieve any response. How long should I normally have to wait for the private 'contact us' questions to be answered? Been several weeks, and still no email response...

growx
Vagabond

Post by growx » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:53 pm

is there a way to make the device not slip, while not cutting off circulation