Frequently Asked Questions

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
mzezeli
Knight

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by mzezeli » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 am

hehe this is interesting :)

overfiend

Post by overfiend » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:37 am

Hello , just bought the extender and have managed to strap in securely but the problem is i don't feel nothing.no pain no nothing.I was expecting some kind of pulling sensation but nothing.The only thing i have to worry about is the position i take so that the thing doesn't slip out.I have not used the other screws yet.I am using the one already in the device when i bought it since it seems to barely fit for my penis in length. i know for the penis to grow longer, there should be some forward traction pains right.Also does the postion i take with the extender important?.i find it i push it upwards, my penis can fit underneath my pants, then i can walk and do stuff but in any other position it is impossible to keep it on let alone sit or walk.

AdamG
Knight

Post by AdamG » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey Guys,

I found a great resource for stuff.

Checkout http://www.enlargementsolutions.com/penis-extenders

rjkovich
Knight

Post by rjkovich » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 am

Dear Admin-
I have used this device for one year, and I am having slow and steady results,
I also Visit thunders Place, and incorperate Jelqing, reps, I am learning the ropes,
My question is this, and, Im a bit concerned, --

1, I have noticed a loss of sensation in my tip, glans, i am worried that I am over Jelquing, and streching, I stopped imediatley for a few days, still I have some feeling loss in my tip, I looked through some of the other posts and decided that it may be nerve damage, from applying so much pressure, Is this perminamt? will I get the great sensation back? usually I adge,and almost need to shoot during exercise sessions, but that feeling has subsided,too

i dont want to stop exercising and streching too long, but I think I should

any info? has this happened to other members?
Thank you
RJ

countryboy1952
Knight

Post by countryboy1952 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 pm

[quote="poundin"]I was just wondering if wearing the device while your penis head is cold should be ok. I don't continue to wear it for long after it gets cold but usually after maybe 40 mins it gets cold. I continue to wear it for a full hour then take it off.

I have not seen gains in nearly 4 months and am wondering if this is the cause? i really dont wear it for long after it gets cold and i don't tighten it too tight at all but it STILL gets numb sometimes.[/quote]
I am having the same problem with the head getting cold and numb.I was also wandering if it is dangerous.Usually after about an hour is all I can take

changeling1
Knight

Post by changeling1 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Are you using the noose or strap, country?

jeffro7946

Post by jeffro7946 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi, I just purchased the deluxe model and i was curious as to weather or not the testicals go through the base ring i saw someones pics on flicker and he had his through the ring then was applying tension? Just kinda curious if that was standard procedure?

thanks

changeling1
Knight

Post by changeling1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:57 pm

jeffro, its up to you...

the pros of doing so are that it eliminates the pressure on your sack... for me thats not an issue so i dont do it.

the cons are that if you pull ur nuts through, u dont get the turkey-neck elimination that u get if you don't, you need the skin to stretch to keep from getting turkey neck as ur dick grows.

ryanF

Post by ryanF » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:37 pm

I had a question regarding being circumsized. I am not, so does this mean I cannot use any extenders? I am really interested in purchasing one but if it will cause difficulty because I am uncircumsized then I don't want to go through all the trouble. Should I use caution if it is okay to use one?

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 pm

[quote="ryanF"]I had a question regarding being circumcised. I am not, so does this mean I cannot use any extenders? I am really interested in purchasing one but if it will cause difficulty because I am uncircumcised
then I don't want to go through all the trouble. Should I use caution if it is okay to use one?[/quote]
Ryan,
Rest assured, having a foreskin is NOT a problem. I know this from my own use of my X4. The way to use the X4 is (while flaccid) to fully retract your foreskin, and then using either silicon noose or the comfort strap, lock your dick in for the session. This is an over simplified explanation. There are considerations with length of extension rods, tension of the springs, stretching of the penis while locking in.

I would advise you to read through the many posts to get some ideas to use in the "fastening in process". Gauze, Foam pads/rings, cut off tops of infant sized cotton socks, other wrapping materials may be used to give a protective layer to "newbie" skin, or used for ever, lol.
Also, give consideration to the Deluxe package, mini extender and other accessories that may mean the difference between easy use or being frustrated with use.
Regards,
Dangler

gopher123
Knight

Post by gopher123 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 pm

How should you determine which tension rod to use?

otenticate

Post by otenticate » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:32 am

Hi.

Instead of creating a new topic thread, I'll just post here.

I'm very interested in this product but I'm still undecided on what I should buy. I have a 2 inch flaccid and 5 inch erect penis. I'll be more than happy if I can get around 30 to 40 percent increase in length (so I'll end up with about 6-7 inches). So my question is: Is the starter pack sufficient enough for me to gain that much? Or should I get the Deluxe version? I live in Asia so the females here are more petite compared to western and/or European people so a 6 inch penis would be enough and a 7 incher would be 'more' than enough. :D

Thanks in advance.

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:39 pm

read here for smaller sizes:
http://www.x4labs.com/smaller-sizes.php

I think, but you would be better off to ask X4labs sales, you will need the mini, which is available with either Starter or Deluxe.

I usually recommend the Deluxe, but you should study the packages to decide.

otenticate

Post by otenticate » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 pm

@Dangler

I see. So to answer the question, the classic would be enough just for my goals, correct? The only important thing for me to remember is to buy the smaller sized support mount.

If can get my thing to 4 inches flaccid, then that's already something.

Thank you very much for your reply! :)

cardobcf

Re: Pissing

Post by cardobcf » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Does anyone have piss problems after using this?