Frequently Asked Questions

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
GoodLayJay

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by GoodLayJay » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 pm

found a defect in the spring tension rods

I have the X4 Extender Gold Premium and I was looking at the Automatic Spring-Loaded Tension Rods inside where the spring goes in and notice that the screw threads on one of them goes farther in than the other one, The one I think is normal has enough threading for only the rod that goes on top holding the spring in, and the other one has threading of about half an inch, and I think it leading to some grabbing and false tension amount, can someone please take a look inside both of there Automatic spring-loaded tension rods and let me know if this is normal or if the amount of thread inside are equal on each side, thank you.

Drew
Knight

Post by Drew » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:22 pm

I am trying to find the best balance for the strap. I want to ensure that the device stays on the recommended time, but not too tight to reduce blood flow to a dangerous level. Any suggestions?

Rimki29

Post by Rimki29 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:06 am

Are you eating properly before and after your workouts? To stay health and fit, it’s a must for all men who work out – whether at the gym, or in the comfort of their own homes – to pay attention to proper nutrition.
http://www.androsform.com/

dubril

Post by dubril » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Re pain and slippage: I had a prostatectomy. Understandably my penis shrank. Thus the extender. After five months of traction in the extender I've gained an inch in length. And the girth also increased noticeably. The following problems solved. 1. Slippage: I found that the foam circular pads alone were not doing the job. My skin was chafing. Very painful. So I bought LARGE-SIZE gel toe tubes at an orthomedical supply store. They come in only two sizes, small and large. They're six or so inches long. I cut them in half and then wear one of the halfs, which is about three inches in length. I fold it over so the gel side is in contact with my skin and the foam circular pad. You may want to do the reverse. I then fit the gel tube just below the head of my penis. Make sure the skin on the penis is pulled down through the tube tight. Then I fit the foam pad over the gel tube. I then tighten the wide straps in the plastic top to the extender around the foam pad just below the head of my penis. Then I fit the plastic top with the head of my penis secure in it onto the extender bars and screw it in place. I'm set. No slippage. No chafing. 2. I found that the wide plastic straps are the most comfortable. Unfortunately, the material they're made of causes the foam pad to slip through at high tension. So I solved that problem by getting Crazy Glue and dobbing drops of it all over the middle two inches of the strap and on the plastic top where the pad makes contact. It gives me friction sufficient that the pad never slips through the strap. Make sure the Crazy Glue droplets have had time to dry thoroughly. It takes awhile. I have to pull the foam pad up a little further through the strap to buffer my penis from the edge of the strap with the Crazy Glue drops to avoid chafing. Perhaps you might want to confine the droplets away from the edges of the strap to avoid this 3. I generally find that the longer the session goes on the shorter the time I can leave it strapped into the extender. Pain increases over time. I have to remove my penis out of the device for a three or four minute rest while I massage it and get the blood flowing again. Then I'm good to go again for another half hour or so until the pain forces me to remove my penis again. The whole process for me takes about four hours. Then I rest for several hours after which I truss myself up again for another couple of hours. I don't like to leave my penis out of the extender for more than 12 hours. The point is to keep the tears in the penis from closing, even if you're in traction for only an hour or so the second session 12 hours later. 4. I can't strap myself in at the maximum length right away. I start with less length. And every 20 minutes or so I add a half-inch rod until I'm at my maximum length, which I maintain for three or four hours for one session. It takes about an hour or less for me to reach maximum length on the extender, that long to get the penis tissue to relax and stretch to its maximum. 5. Very important. To get more length onto the extender without pain from the skin being stretched too tight I pull a lot of the skin of the scrotum at the underside and on both sides of the penis up inside the circular plastic base of the extender so I have an excess of skin inside the base so then what's being pulled is my penis without interference from pulled skinned. I leave my balls outside the circular base. Some with little or no scrotum may want to put everything, skin and balls, inside. In any event, I get much greater length on the extender this way because the taut skin is not obstructing the tension. My foreskin has increased to now covering half the head of my penis, anyway, which was not planned, but is a pleasant side-effect. I consider circumcision to be a criminal act of mutilation mindlessly perpetrated on helpless male infants for no medical or hygienic reason, but rather on account of nothing more than conforming to a religious and/or cultural tradition by the idiot adults responsible. Circumcision is a grotesque, atavistic practice from ancient times that has long outlived its purpose and that is practiced today only by those trapped in a time warp. Time to OUTLAW the practice as the crime of assault and battery on its innocent victims.

Hampt33
Knight

Post by Hampt33 » Wed May 07, 2014 3:26 pm

why do you need be soft? I get hard in it sometimes

69health
Knight

Post by 69health » Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 am

Can you stop using extender cold turkey or do i slow down first?

X4 Labs
Emperor

Post by X4 Labs » Tue May 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Hampt33 wrote:
> why do you need be soft? I get hard in it sometimes

Hello Sir,

When using the extender you need to be flaccid, cause of blood flow. When using the extender while erected, it can create disruption in the blood flow, which will lead to a numb penis, cold penis head and just pain.

If you have any additional questions about this or anything, please contact us.

Regards,
Admin
1 866 970 9595
info@x4labs.com

X4 Labs
Emperor

Post by X4 Labs » Tue May 27, 2014 12:12 pm

69health wrote:
> Can you stop using extender cold turkey or do i slow down first?

Hello Sir,

Yes, once you are happy with the results of using the X4 extender you can stop using it.

Regards,
Admin
1 866 970 9595
info@x4labs.com

Dustin33

Re: Tension marks

Post by Dustin33 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:32 am

What tensions do the marks correspond to with the original springs and heavier ones?

mackz12
Baron

Post by mackz12 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:39 am

Hey Dustin.

Welcome !

The original springs tension lines are 600-1200-1800.

The 2100g springs would be 700-1400-2100.

The 2700g springs would be 900- 1800-2700,

Mackz

Oscar Mike 2
Knight

Post by Oscar Mike 2 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:29 pm

How do you know if you are using the penis extender right and how can I get faster and fuller results that will make me very happy and pleased and what the hell is Jelqing exactly any ways

Oscar Mike 2
Knight

Post by Oscar Mike 2 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:31 pm

How do you put on your Penis extender with out pinching or causing damage to you penis

Oscar Mike 2
Knight

Post by Oscar Mike 2 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:24 am

Do higher tension springs work and cut down your extending time to four months instead of six months

Oscar Mike 2
Knight

Post by Oscar Mike 2 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:35 pm

How do you properly lubricate your penis extender and what can you use to lubricate your penis extender

Oscar Mike 2
Knight

Post by Oscar Mike 2 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:02 pm

How do I get the most out of my penis extender and see bigger gains