Wanna sleep with it at night.Tension?How?

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
simagain
Knight

Wanna sleep with it at night.Tension?How?

Post by simagain » Fri May 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey guys,

I really want to sleep with the X4labs device over night because i have not alot of time during the day.How can I do this, what is the best way to wear it at night?How can i make it more comfortable and not dangerous for my penis?

I also have problems with the tension.Puttin it on high or middle tension hurts me,it hurts right behind the head of the penis at the bottom side.
What can i do?

treetop
Duke

Re: Wanna sleep with it at night.Tension?How?

Post by treetop » Sat May 09, 2009 12:48 am

I have slept with mine on. Although, only for an hour or so at a time. Basically because after that long is starts to hurt. I tipically go for anywhere from 45 minutes, to 2 hours at a time, and then give a rest.
As far as night, go easy on the tention. I think the most importand thing is that there is some tention and stretching going on. No point in waking up to a black, cold penis. Mine tends to get that way, not quite black, but dark. So I just give it a break.

I wear it up if I'm on my back, or if I want to sleep on my back, I wear it down.

Hope this helps.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/treetopx4lpics/3480647442/

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Sun May 10, 2009 9:20 am

thx for your reply, i gues I'll just try it.

:D

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Fri May 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Thank you, that really helped me.
Are the movements you do at night no problem to you?

I will try how much tension i can take :D

good luck you too

sjs587

Post by sjs587 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:02 am

hey boomboom. did it really works for you to grow more?

J-man
Knight

Post by J-man » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:11 pm

I wouldnt recommend it....

rex_racer
Knight

Post by rex_racer » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Unfortunately pain from the device won't wake me up. I can sleep with it with an alarm set, but otherwise I am worried about the end of my penis falling off. You definitely couldn't sleep with this at full tension. Maybe light tension.

ShinraCorp

Post by ShinraCorp » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Never EVER put it on High Tension at night, cause your dick will stop having blood flowing to the head and the cells will die off. Always light tension in some cases medium if you feel like risking it.

I'd say put it for a maximum of 2 hours (I can't go pass 2 hours cause it starts to hurt after that).

Like treetop said, if you sleep on your back 12 o clock, if you sleep on the side then the 6 o clock (you can do 12 as well but you need to vary the positions so it won't adapt.)

Of course you might of know this but it's unsafe to sleep on your stomach with the X4 on you.

I have the X4 since last week, and I was use it at night, of course there's no results but it does feel.... heavier I guess after a week, so meaning I must be gaining something not sure what lol.

ernestol87
Knight

Post by ernestol87 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:48 pm

It's so convenient to put it on at night. Wearing it during the day is too much hassle.
After 1-2 hours of wearing it at night, my penis gets numb and I got to take it off.

treetop
Duke

Post by treetop » Thu May 21, 2015 6:03 pm

I am a light sleeper. I wear mine at night, although maybe not all night.

Currently I try to get 1 - 2 hours before I go to sleep. Then wear it to sleep. If it gets too uncomfortable or hurts, then I just remove it for that night.

I usually wear at 6:00 or straight down, as that stretches the ligaments the most.

I many times sleep on my stomach, and it just points down between my legs. I am fine with that.

Seems that by morning I have usually taken it off, but then try and get another hour in the morning.

But it is doable. :)