Best Optimal Positioning

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
X4 Labs
Emperor

Re: Best Optimal Positioning

Post by X4 Labs » Wed May 07, 2014 3:12 pm

Hello all,

Please feel free to contact customer service about this issue or any others, regarding the use of the extender. The forum is a great place to share but if you are looking for a fast answer, we would suggest contacting us.

You can do so by phone or email.

Regards,
Admin

1 866 970 9595
info@x4labs.com

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:14 pm

what is a kegel? What is jelguing?

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Day 2 did lots f research and playing around. First off my BPEL is 7" and my BPEG is 5". The BPEL is hard to gage because I am obese and always had a lot of "penis fat". Even when I wasn't obese I still had about a 1/2 inch of play around the bone.

My LOT seems to be 12 o clock. I held my penis upward and after I stopped urinating the I had very high tugback. It tugged back close to an inch. Maybe I am over-exagerating, but anyway, I am using the normal extender with an inch extension, peyronies edition, with the vitamin e pills and the Sinrex. I am going to start taking the Sinrex even though I take an anti-depressant. I didn't see any drug reactions with the Sinrex.

Because of what I read about the LOT, I am using the extender fully up. My penis then hangs over to the right severly. I wear jean shorts so its not too noticeable. Using the silicon tube works best, and my penis doesn't seem to be getting cold and spotty like last night. I will try everyday at least 4 hours for a week. I will reply next week. Also, one of my testicles, the right one is bigger than the left one, significantly. You could say the left is an egg and the right is a bigger egg. No problems with my scrotum.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:55 pm

devrygrad13 wrote:
> what is a kegel? What is jelguing?
nevermind

X4 Labs
Emperor

Post by X4 Labs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 am

devrygrad13 wrote:
> what is a kegel? What is jelguing?

Hello devrygrad13,

Kegel exercises are employed to strengthen the pubococcygeal muscle and other muscles of the pelvic diaphragm. Kegels can help men achieve stronger erections, maintain healthy hips, and gain greater control over ejaculation.The objective of this is to increase bladder and bowel control and sexual function.

Jelqing is a physical-therapy technique, intended to achieve "natural penis enlargement" by increasing blood pressure and circulation. It is performed by repeatedly stroking the penis in a squeezing motion from the base of the shaft to the corona of the glans.

Hope this helps.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 am

TomY wrote:
> Has anyone had much experience keeping track of their LOT gains? Speaking
> for me, I would not go out in public with a 12 o'clock angle. That's just
> too noticeable. So I usually only keep it in that position while i am at
> the computer or alone. Plus there's the fact that it allows me to keep the

> extender on longer when I can change positions. And since I get high tug
> back at that position, and that's suppose to be girth related, and
> considering my girth hasn't changed much, it seems to follow along well in
> my experience...
Six o clock works well. I can wear jeans with nothing noticeable and the extender stays on without falling off.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:25 pm

So, are you guys saying that if you push the extender down pointing your penis towards your feet, you are working more on length?

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:27 pm

I've tried both at 12 and 6 while walking outdoors. Both seem a little risky, although I have not had a problem with slippage at the 12 position yet. I did slip out of the grip at 6, and I was lucky to be walking in an alley at the time so I was somehow able to abort and get the device out of my pants. Just be aware, and do a test run before you find yourself at a busy place when something falls out of your pant leg.

j.rod

Post by j.rod » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:20 pm

I've had my extender for about four months now and keep it at 6'oclock mostly I've noticed some gains in length is there any suggestion on which angle would help increase girth?

SuperDuperSilly
Knight

Post by SuperDuperSilly » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 am

j.rod wrote:I've had my extender for about four months now and keep it at 6'oclock mostly I've noticed some gains in length is there any suggestion on which angle would help increase girth?

How are your gains coming?

SuperDuperSilly
Knight

Post by SuperDuperSilly » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:24 am

Who has had the best results at various angles?

SuperDuperSilly
Knight

Post by SuperDuperSilly » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:38 am

Sometimes my penis is a bit numb and cold when I use the device.

Someone tell me I'm not doing it wrong.

Any input?

NaturalMystic
Knight

Post by NaturalMystic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:45 pm

SuperDuperSilly wrote:Sometimes my penis is a bit numb and cold when I use the device.

Someone tell me I'm not doing it wrong.

Any input?
SuperDuperSilly, I have the same issue. I believe it's related to circulation, so I make sure to take the device off and massage the penis every hour. Since I have started doing this I have dramatically increased my comfort and maximum wear time.

Will fully admit that this is a real learning process for me.

Joshjay
Duke

Post by Joshjay » Tue May 09, 2017 7:25 pm

I adjusted my device to match the pull on the ligaments like your recommended. Massive difference. Great advice!

Gabrielsilva.br
Knight

Post by Gabrielsilva.br » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:58 pm

I like to use always pull down and. Re-wear every hour.