comfort pads alternative?

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
WhiteZulu

comfort pads alternative?

Post by WhiteZulu » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm

These comfort pads are so possibly torn and the pricing is ridiculous for two little pads. It would cost 20 bucks plus 20 bucks shipping for a total of 40 bucks for me to recieve them.

Does anyone have an alternative place to get them or an alternative thing they use instead? It is I guess unlikely to find such material and in such shape so x4labs can charge what they want. I heard someone mention dense tubular pads. Any suggestions?

modem
Duke

Re: comfort pads alternative?

Post by modem » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm

whitezulu
Go to your nearest plumbing supplier and ask for a peice of foam pipe insulation, it's the same type of material and comes in all sizes to suit your taste. It usualy comes in approx. 2mtre lengths or there abouts. Talk to them and they may even cut you of a peice, Good luck. :!:

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 am

I use a "infant sock", cut off, to wear over my penis. If you use the Search function you can read more. It ends up being like a cotton sleeve, to be a barrier between skin & (either) strap or noose.
I bought a bag of them at Walmart for a few bucks.

modem
Duke

Post by modem » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Dangler wrote :
> I use a "infant sock", cut off, to wear over my penis. If you use
> the Search function you can read more. It ends up being like a cotton
> sleeve, to be a barrier between skin & (either) strap or noose.
> I bought a bag of them at Walmart for a few bucks.

Cheers Dangler a good idea.

el_barto
Knight

Post by el_barto » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 am

I use rubber carpet tack. Its soft, and allows you to really 'grip' so you don't need to have the device so tight.

bossplaya666
Knight

Post by bossplaya666 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 pm

I Just tore one of the pads lol I only got about 15 hours of use out of it and for the price of new ones PLUS shipping id be looking at a thousand dollars a year. My idea was when I run out of pads just to use my old memory foam topper that is used on my Matress / Bed. It is the exact same material and cut up I will have enough to supply everyone on this forum for a year lol Hope this gives you's some ideas and please share if you can improve on any of these great ideas. !