Useful Information: Basic Terminology for Beginners

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
Khode
Baron

Re: Useful Information

Post by Khode » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 am

WOW incredible info, thank you so much sir!!! By the way, the last part about urinating with the device cracked me up. (I tried that before, and it was the worst pain I ever had, didn't think any one else tried that :P)

Khode
Baron

Post by Khode » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:44 pm

This post really needs to be stickied, its great! By the way, are your comfortable sharing your before and after measurements? Not the pictures, but the numbers? You excersize about the same rate as me, except you have a quad version, and I was wondering how you grew.

Khode
Baron

Post by Khode » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 pm

So basically your curvature is like this, /, and not like ), right? If its like / I would imagine there wouldn't be much change, plus the quad probably isn't better than just one noose either. One noose would make the stretch focused on one point. Either way I can't imagine it helping much though. Your growth though is inspiring. Very impressive. Do you jelq at all?

joshuaty2010
Knight

Post by joshuaty2010 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 am

Sorry guys, for interrupting you all. Just want to give my appreciation on reading your informative discussion.

kilgyj
Knight

Post by kilgyj » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:16 am

You should really post how much this device helped your curvature because thats the main reason I bought this product

ben_aussie

Post by ben_aussie » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey there guys im looking at purchasing the extender but am unsure as to which package would be best for me as i am new to the whole extender scene
this post session has by far been the most informative and useful ive come across so hopefully you guys could help me out with a couple questions i have

ive read on the site men with a penis length of 4 inches or smaller should use the mini extender first i was wanting to know if this measurement was taken from a flaccid or errect penis ??

Also to see best results how often should you use the extender each day ??

Thanks guys

ben_aussie

Post by ben_aussie » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:59 pm

cheers for the advice mate

Khode
Baron

Post by Khode » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 am

Hey TG, haven't been on here in a while, and I just saw your mention of Mr. Thick Dick. I had something similar as well, I wish I remembered the name, but basically it came as part of a jelquing/excersize program, and did the same thing, but it was really expensive. When I saw you said it was only ~$9, I got pretty encouraged to find it, and I found a 4oz bottle on amazon for only $9.60 0.0.. I'm wondering though TG, are you still using it? I mean its cheap enough to try it, but since Im only 20 and live at home -.-, it is a real hassle mailing these things to my house, (you wouldn't believe the chaos I went through getting the actual extender /=) and I really wanna know if its worth the hassle. I had something similar before, but it was a small bottle, same creamy stuff that felt kind of tingly, and it made it a lot more fuller without getting too hard so I could jelq very well. Is this product like that, I really enjoyed that one I had? (I think this extending stuff is such an addiction, I started looking at pills etc for the past two days like I used to, and like after reading your post I felt relieved, depending on your response, if i buy this or not, it will calm me down, cuz I'm really stressing again..(even though the extender does work well alone, like I said just thinking about improvement really is an addiction)

Khode
Baron

Post by Khode » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Hmm some nice sounding wisdom. The thing is though, is that I actually have a hard time getting full, it takes a good 10-15 minutes of jelquing to actually feel like I have a steady blood flow. When I had the other product, I would be full in a matter of a minute, and the thing is, taking 10-15 minutes to get full is a problem because I am tired by then and I probably do not benefit as well as I would. I guess what I'm asking for is a product review of what you're using. How long does it take to work, does it have like a tingling sensation (the old one I had tingled and worked almost immediately), and how full in comparison to without the cream would you say it makes you. I know I probably sound real stubborn and addicted right now, but I really want details on the product because I had something before I ever had an extender, and it to me was like a miracle cream because for me getting full while jelquing is pretty much the exercise, but with the cream I had, I could exercise with a blood-filled penis without the hassle of a 10 minute warmup. By the way I jelq only after I stretch with the extender. I use the ok hand grip pulling as firmly and hard as I can for about half an hour, and it actually contributes to alot of my gains, I jelqued before I extended, and I was gaining back then too, just not as much as I am with the stretcher. I am sort of busy today so I can't get into any more depth, but please TG I'm sorry to get you writing post after post, but fill me in on the details of the product, trust me, what you found really is a phenomenal product, most of the time its sold for around $40, thats why a 9 dollar 4oz bottle is amazing, but I wanna know how good it really is without trying it first.

Guillo
Knight

About your success

Post by Guillo » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:41 am

thoughtfulgold I am Guillo. I have been using the X4 for almost a month and I have noticed a difference in the length and girth as well. Do you have any before and after pics that you don't mind sharing? I will like to have a visual of your very cool success.

Guillo
Knight

Post by Guillo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:44 am

Dang, that's to bad I would have love to see your before and after results. Great job with your success...

Guillo

wackyman11711

Post by wackyman11711 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:27 pm

hey man just wanted to say thats great advice and you really helped
me out. Thanks A lot

jimmyjohnson

Post by jimmyjohnson » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:54 pm

thoughtfulgold, really good stuff. Thanks for sharing. How long do you wear the device per session, and how frequently do you use it during a typical week? (i.e. 4 times a week for 2-3 hours a day). Also, how do you choose/determine in which direction you want to stretch?

topixfocus

Post by topixfocus » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:17 am

thoughtfulgold, thanks for the post(s). Your information has been the most helpful, by far. I just purchased the Deluxe model and I'm not sure, after reading your info, that I'm doing this correctly. I have a slight curve downward (banana type) and the 6 o'clock is very comfortable while the 12 o'clock is extremely difficult. Would this be normal for a tighter penis underside? Also, in the 6 position, I've been able to walk around and do everything normally with no slippage or pain. You see any issues as long as there's no problems or does it sound like I'm not stretched enough? Lastly, due to the extreme tightness in the 12 o'clock, I read that I should postpone that position until I'm used to the 6 as the 12 is an "advanced" position. True?

Thanks again.
Topixfocus

topixfocus

Post by topixfocus » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:13 pm

TG, thanks again for the info. I was, indeed, wearing the device improperly and had to find some pics from another poster to correct the mistake(s). The tension marks weren't even an issue because I didn't know what or where they were. (Really miffed about the lack of instructions provided with the device, btw.)
I do have another question for you, if you have the time. I hear a lot of posters referring to "slippage". Is this in reference to the device "slipping" from one position to another, i.e. "slipping from the 12 o'clock to the 9 o'clock position" or does it involve "slipping inside the strap" like actually coming out of the device? I find that my device doesn't hold its clock position and didn't know if this was "slippage".
thanks