Useful Information: Basic Terminology for Beginners

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
jimmyjohnson

Re: Useful Information

Post by jimmyjohnson » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:34 pm

To anyone who has used supposed PE supplements, which ones would you recommend? There are so many out there, and I'm sure the misinformation is just as plentiful. I have a friend who told me he's taking XXXXX Plus and is seeing results after two months of usage, so I'm inclined to try it. I know these PE supplements don't moderately increase size, but if they enhance blood flow and the like, that's just as good to me. I don't really have much of an interest in increasing my flaccid length/girth if I can take supplements that will increase my erect length/girth -- growing is much more important than showing, and that's really all I care about.

What are your suggestions/what has worked for you? Thanks in advance.

chuksjossie
Knight

Post by chuksjossie » Mon May 23, 2011 9:30 am

hey guys, thanks for contributing to make this post the most informative and all-in-one.
I upgraded to quad support and 2100g spring. But the spring sent to me was just the same as the former 1500g from the deluxe edition. so i joined the two springs to add more tension. it was add to add the springs to the former ones, as i found it really unable to screw the rod but at last i did succeed. Am i on the right path or i did the wrong thing. Any one experienced this????

bossplaya666
Knight

thumb screws / tension ? help

Post by bossplaya666 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Another thing I just got my x4 extender and I already added the 2 ich bars and can leave it on for 4 hours easy the only reason I stop is i read on here that its good to do. As soon as i got it i added the 2100gram tension springs and push all the way down when straping my penis in then release. is that at full tension ? I dont use the thumb screws cause I dont no how please help and if im doing anything wrong or RIGHT please tell me thanks BROTHERS ! !

Grafisgood

Post by Grafisgood » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Thoughtfulgold. Thanks for the info. Prettymuch confirmed alot. Random question though. On the x4 labs website it has a growth estimating bit, the measurement your supposed to put in there is your erect length yeah?

funflyer
Baron

New to forum

Post by funflyer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am

Welcome to the forum qzsargenth9. I hope you have great success as I have.

Nephilim
Knight

Post by Nephilim » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Coldness, numbness, coloration changes... How much is normal/generally safe TG?

I don't think that one can put any level of compression on a limb and not experience some measure of the coloration and temperature changes... the thing that is concerning for me is that I cannot wear the device a full hour, I have to stop constantly and let the blood flow, then re-strap.

Any looser on the straps or noose and I slip out (stupid foreskin!) and I don't have any tension on the springs, the tension is purely from pulling the "hidden penis" out of my body at this point.

Nephilim
Knight

Re: Useful Information: Numb or Discolored

Post by Nephilim » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 pm

TG,

That is what I was getting at, every topic seems to say any color change, temperature change or change in sensation is dangerous. As we both stated, there is no way you can compress something without some measure of those three things happening. Not many of the post I've read ( believe me, I did go looking ) had any sort of metric or exacting safety information.

I suppose I'll keep wearing it in twenty minute stints, with 10 minute breaks, and do as much as I can in a day until I'm too tender for more. Hopefully it'll "toughen up" in a few weeks.

scorpiries2011

Post by scorpiries2011 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 am

mr thoughtfulgold..

thanks for the information. just wanna ask u something. as u posted earlier, u said that u have curvature problem where it start to curve halfway on the shaft. do u have peyronies disease or just a congenital curvature? how many percent of curvature improvement u could say? i have the similar problem like u where i suffer for peyronies.. does it really work and do u think i should buy one?

Mand
Knight

Post by Mand » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Thanks for the information. However, my penis skin at the top turned blue after a week of using it but will it change back to normal? I am uncircumsized btw.

goldentony111

Post by goldentony111 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:09 pm

thank you, really helped me

Mand
Knight

Post by Mand » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Thanks for the info thoughtfulgold. Yeah, it's been a month and my penis head is still purple and a little cold. I use a heater to help with the circulation. I hope it goes back to normal color.

biggaizbetta2011

Post by biggaizbetta2011 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Thoughtfulgold,

I have a question in regards to the clock positions... I purchased my device n have been wearing it about two hours a day sometimes three, I normally wear the device pointed straight down pointing at my feet while laying in bed... My question is when u say 9:00 position, is that when the device will lay on ur thigh and is aimed directly to the right of u?, and 3:00 is when the device will be laying on on ur thigh and is aimed directly to the left of u,like on a clock.. The reason I ask is because when I wanna make sure that I am wearing my device right and I wanna get results.. But when I read read ur useful tips and u described the different clock positions I felt as if I have been doin it wrong... It seems as if u are sayin 9:00 is when the device is pointed straight up pointing directly at the ceiling... Is there any site with pics where us beginners can go n see the positions so that we know we are doin it right, or can u put it in words so we can kind of be able to picture exacly what it is ur saying? Ur blog was very informative don't get me wrong it's jus alot to take in all at once and abeing a beginner u don't fully understand all the tips strategies and tricks u all have learned wearin the device but we would like to take what u learned and apply to our routines or at least I would!!! Thanx for ur help thus far!!, if u can jus clear up the positioning for me and possibly others that would be great n I could be on my way to happy stretching!!!!

goferit

Post by goferit » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi Thoughtfulgold,

Received my X4 extender a little more than a week ago and wish I had read your post prior to starting, but didn't. It is really a shame that the company does not provide better instructions for newbies on start up programs and times, advised usage etc. So many unknowns for us newbies. Anyway I started off trying to use the extender as much as I could as I was off work over the holidays and had more alone time. Think I overdid it and developed a couple small skin tears anterior and posterior just on the shaft side of the glans. Stopped immediatly and haven't used it for about 4 or 5 days now. The tears are getting much better now with the use of vaseline (which I picked up as the best advice for tears from BIB post on BIB hanging forum). It really worked best.

Hope to restart soon and go easier this time. One thing I was planning to try, and again, I got this off the BIB forum, is to cut a few strips of chamois (pronounced 'shammy'... used for drying a washed car) to wrap the penis with before applying the harness. This is very soft and natural material and should provide a barrier for slippage and some protection, probably a lot better than those foam things you get with the kit, which personally I find to be pretty worthless when using the straps.

I really, really appreciated your post and all the great information it provided.

This is my first ever post and I hope you don't mind if I ask your advice on occasion through this forum

Best wishes in the new year to all.
Good luck with your gains.

goferit

romeox929

Post by romeox929 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm

so thoughtforgold, how many grams of tension do you place per hour of use? within this hour of use, does it approach a 8/10 or more of discomfort/pain towards the end of that hour or could you probably go 10-15 more minutes, but just go that hour?

thanks!

bb2012
Vagabond

Post by bb2012 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:50 pm

No matter what i do i cant get the noose or strap to not slip off and i cznt get tention. I try to get to 1400 and it kust loosens up around the tip and i have it so tight it hurts. The sac hurts and the head hurts. Its just all around torture. What am i doing wrong? Shouldnt there be some uncomfyness and pain or else it would be pointless? I keep it in six.oclock for five to six hoirs a day and want to do that until i gain two inches length and one girth. Its frustrating me! :oops: