Use While Sleeping

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
rex_racer
Knight

Use While Sleeping

Post by rex_racer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:29 pm

New to the forum...can I use this thing safely at night without worrying about the end of my penis falling off? I know it sounds funny, but I don't want to wake up with a gangrenous penis head.

rex_racer
Knight

Re: Use While Sleeping

Post by rex_racer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am

I managed 2 hours last night while sleeping. I have it set pretty tight, but it wasn't so much discomfort as psychologically wondering what the effects will be if I have the comfort strap too tight. I did start to get a burn right under the glans though.

shnalax

Post by shnalax » Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm new to this too. but i find it easier to do it right before sleeping while watching tv or reading. I leave it on for about two hours. I wore it the other day thinking i could sleep through it. I woke up 2 hours later. Either my body will get used to it or i'll have to change my retouine.

i'm a horrible speller

shnalax

ShinraCorp

Post by ShinraCorp » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm new to it and I can say I tested it while sleeping, I honestly don't feel a thing (at least I hope I'm doing it properly >.>), I just wear it off after 4 hours of using it.