Wearing Under Clothes - Maybe Something for the Next Model

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
rex_racer
Knight

Wearing Under Clothes - Maybe Something for the Next Model

Post by rex_racer » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 am

I was practicing wearing this thing under clothes; 12 o'clock position is mildly obvious. 6 o'clock is way less obvious, but the comfort straps catch on your legs and move the extender into being more obvious. I put the straps on top and wrapped a rubber band around lightly to keep them secured out of the way. Might upgrade to a velcro strap later. Definitely something that would help wearing the device under clothes.

rex_racer
Knight

Re: Wearing Under Clothes - Maybe Something for the Next Mod

Post by rex_racer » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Good info. Hey, you seem to be pretty experienced on here. One of your posts made it sound like when you release the tension, you still are not maxed out to the last line. I know when I put this thing on, pushed down all the way and stretching to get the end on, after all that the thing still stretches all the way out when I release the end...to be at the desired tension do you actually need to be at the measurement line while it stretches? I don't even know if I could do that...that would be a heck of a stretch.