My Experiences So Far...

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
rex_racer
Knight

My Experiences So Far...

Post by rex_racer » Sun May 08, 2011 7:11 pm

So...I started out 18 days ago not really knowing what to do. I was at almost no tension for the first week, not realizing that the number of lines on the base was the actual amount of tension. I kind of thought you adjusted the tension as you stretched into the device. Dumb, I know. So far I have gone through 1 + .5 bars (1.5 total), moved to 2 inch bars, but I am still having to adjust an inch, so I am going to 2 + .5 inches of bars (2.5 total) on Tuesday after my break period.

My beginning BPEL was 5.5 inches. My flaccid length varies so much it is almost not even worth mentioning, but somewhere between 3.5 and 4 inches BP.

I have been trying to use the comfort strap to ensure good circulation, but it almost immediately slips, and I end up with soreness around the rim of my glans.

I have used the noose harnesses 3 times, and had no issues with slippage. If anything, circulation is better due to the lack of slippage. I think that is what I will try for a while.

So, results so far; gains have been about .5 inches to 6 inches BPEL. No significant change in NBPEL (which doesn't appear unusual bases on what people are posting). I have been doing helicopter stretches for the last 18 days as well; trying to keep up every time I hit the bathroom. I am pretty sure my gains have all been ligament stretch so far, and my LOT is way low now, like between 8 and 6 o clock. Most of my routine has been 6 o clock stretches. with some 12 o clock mixed in. 9 o clock is just too hard to work into my life.

I'm trying to get some additional flaccid length, and I think it has been working, but still need to settle into the routine. I'd like to be 4.5-5 inch flaccid length...but we'll see how that goes. I want to try and stick to some 6 o clock stretches...not sure is anyone else has this issue, but the skin on the top of my penis is way tight compared to the underside.

Differences in the bedroom; my wife won't admit to anything, but her normal routine annoyed me because she would hold my penis with her fingertips like this delicate little thing. The last time I was surprised because she wrapped her hand around it more like a real penis (I have to somwhat laugh at that comment,m but that is how it came off to me).

Anyways, that is my story so far. My start date was 4/21. I'll post some updates if I encounter anything interesting.

HKK5000

Re: My Experiences So Far...

Post by HKK5000 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey Rex,

Your results are stupendous! My start date was 4-4-11 and I've only succeeded in adding about 2/8 of an inch if that much at all though this is an approximation, I don't really keep up with my measurements. Although I have noticed a fuller feel, that much I can say I am happy about. Also I've added about a full inch in my flaccid form which I'm happy about and hope to continue gaining in that area. My question to you is how many hours per day and days per week are you in the extender to achieve your results? And have you tried baby socks yet? They are a tremendous aid when it comes to comfort and usability, they may very well help you get back into the strap. I've heard bad things about using the noose.

rex_racer
Knight

Post by rex_racer » Mon May 09, 2011 6:59 pm

I usually work in about 2 hours a day...I have been neglecting my rest days though, which I think is probably a bad idea...so pretty much every day. I'd really like to see the flacid results you have had. I really think the helicopter stretches made the difference. I was actually hoping to get the ligaments stretches fast so the rest of the work will be on the rest of the tissue.

No, haven't tried the baby socks yet...I actually just read that for the first time yesterday, but I am not really sure how people are using them...cutting the end off?

What have you heard about the noose? I was hoping that, since it has a foam wrap, it won't be as bad as the immitation devices. The nice thing about the noose is it is way way easier to put on.

rex_racer
Knight

Post by rex_racer » Tue May 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Another happy day. After my daily dose of stretching (following ~2 rest days) I measured in a BPEL (checked a few times) of 15 and 7/10ths cm (rounded down from about 8/10ths) or just shy of 6.2 inches.

My wife asked if I had been measuring and I said I hadn't seen any changes. Then I asked her if she had noticed anything, and she said no. Anyways, after our daily romp, she said afterwards "are you sure it isn't a little bigger? You were poking something different tonight." Excellent.

Full disclosure though; in addition to the X4, I take 4 grams of l-arginine a day (I have been taking this dosage for a couple years), and do regular workouts twice a week. Not sure if that helps. I am pretty agressive with my X4 stretching now, but stop if there is any pain, but I am still only able to work in about 2 hours a day.

Forgot to mention...I am working the comfort strap back in. That noose hurts after a while!

Last comment...has anyone else noticed their veins getting bigger in their penis? I swear there is one that is significantly noticeable that wasn't before.

rex_racer
Knight

Post by rex_racer » Wed May 11, 2011 5:52 pm

I know, I know. I need to move the measuring tape and ruler away from where I keep the X4. That is part of my problem.

I'm sure this has been posted, but It is pretty good to sit with this thing on because you can actually adjust the tension a little more by sitting straighter.

HKK5000

Post by HKK5000 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Hey Rex sorry I took so long to reply. Anyhow the baby socks can be used in whatever way makes you most comfortable. I started by just cutting a hole big enough to squeeze my Johnson on through but I now only use the part that would cover a babys ankles as to guard against contact with the strap, I cut the entire foot area off. I also use a second sock to prevent the base of the device from making contact with the skin around my pubic area as I have had visible irritation to the area before but as soon as I applied this method it cleared right up even as I'm now stretching for longer periods of time. As for what I've heard about the noose, I hear it's bad for circulation which is apparently a big deal and I've also heard that the pressure applied to that single area too tightly can cause some damage. I should add that I've never used the noose before so I can't be sure but since the area I'm dealing with is so precious to me I don't think I'll be trying any time soon.

nyguy

Post by nyguy » Sat May 14, 2011 4:23 am

Aside from jelqing, I don't see a difference when I use an extender. I don't in width. I cannot see how. The bars seem to restrict any outward movement. Maybe its me but if you say somehow you added width OK....

rex_racer
Knight

Post by rex_racer » Sat May 21, 2011 11:50 am

So I tried to measure today, and it just wasn't going to happen. Is there any way I could have more of a curve than before? Something was definitely going on because the erection was so hard (way more than usual) it wouldn't budge for measurement. I did move on to the 3 inch bars today because I was getting too much adjustment out of 2.5 inches, but I have noticed that it is easier to use bigger bars with the noose. Also, I upgraded to the quad support, which I have been using sometimes when I think I have more than a half an hour to wear the extender.