Can anyone answer my questions.

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
spider_sun

Can anyone answer my questions.

Post by spider_sun » Fri May 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi,

My measure :
ERECT: 6inches: length / 4.75 inches : girth
FLACCID: 3.5 inches length / 4 inches girth

Can anyone answer my following questions:

1) how good is the customer support staff in replying to queries after purchase (after sales services).??
2) does the penis enlargement dependent on the age?? my age is 35 yrs will it work? and at what estimated rate? ( i could only wear it from 08pm to 9 am & i sleep at 12pm, and on Sunday almost 20 hrs)
3) can i wear it while sleeping??
4) i read about people complaining about soreness , this prevent wearing the extender for long duration, so what is the solution or how to prevent soreness??
5) i have read the shipping will be discrete but most importantly how will the charges show up in the credit card statement???
6) finally my most important question is that: does after the penis enlargement the penis gets hard or is it limpy/(medium hard)???

Thanks,
Please do reply. @@

chuksjossie
Knight

Re: Can anyone answer my questions.

Post by chuksjossie » Mon May 23, 2011 9:16 am

all true, but let me add to the sleeping mode question. I find it really uncomfortable to wear the extender while sleeping. I never enjoy my sleep, as I can't lay on my belly or side- only lying on my back. And this could cause your penis glan to go numb properly, as blood could find it hard to circulate, compared to when you re seated, putting into consideration on how much you tightened the head. Moreover, you can't increase the tension when your penis seems to adjust to the current tension. So I would advise to wear while awake, with that, you can attend to it when needed.

About how long to put it on; i am using the comfort strap, and recently upgraded to quad support strap. It is almost impossible to use the extender for more than 2 hours atmost; that is with pain and soreness. What i do do is wear it for one hour and take a breaking, during this break, i jelq or stretch and wear again for another one hour. But with the quad support, i seem to be going for one and half hour right now, as i am typing, with less tension though.

chuksjossie
Knight

Post by chuksjossie » Tue May 24, 2011 1:55 pm

and in concern about how the charge details will show up in the credit card statement; it will show up as "x4 labs". just checked mine.

goodluck

rex_racer
Knight

Post by rex_racer » Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm

chuksjossie wrote :
> all true, but let me add to the sleeping mode question. I find it really
> uncomfortable to wear the extender while sleeping. I never enjoy my sleep,
> as I can't lay on my belly or side- only lying on my back. And this could
> cause your penis glan to go numb properly, as blood could find it hard to
> circulate, compared to when you re seated, putting into consideration on
> how much you tightened the head. Moreover, you can't increase the tension
> when your penis seems to adjust to the current tension. So I would advise
> to wear while awake, with that, you can attend to it when needed.
>
> About how long to put it on; i am using the comfort strap, and recently
> upgraded to quad support strap. It is almost impossible to use the extender
> for more than 2 hours atmost; that is with pain and soreness. What i do do
> is wear it for one hour and take a breaking, during this break, i jelq or
> stretch and wear again for another one hour. But with the quad support, i
> seem to be going for one and half hour right now, as i am typing, with less
> tension though.
How is that quad support working out for you? I am having a heck of time with it. It's like trying to drive and tie your shoes at the same time.

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Wed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

1) how good is the customer support staff in replying to queries after purchase (after sales services)

They were great the one time I called them about missing paperwork.

2) does the penis enlargement dependent on the age?? my age is 35 yrs will it work? and at what estimated rate? ( i could only wear it from 08pm to 9 am & i sleep at 12pm, and on Sunday almost 20 hrs)

I am 36. Well 37 in 3 days. I have worn the X4 for 41 days/240 hours. I have seen a flaccid gain of 1" and an erect gain of 1 1/8" So gains are definitely possible at age 35.

3) can i wear it while sleeping??

Yes. I can't sleep through an normal nocturnal erection though so I wake up in an hour or so erect.

4) i read about people complaining about soreness , this prevent wearing the extender for long duration, so what is the solution or how to prevent soreness??

I love the quad support. The regular support hurt my head/shaft on the underside where the plastic support began. With the quad I don't have this issue. Today I used just one noose for the first 5 hours. Then the glans began getting sore. I switched to the strap. I will be able to do this for about 2 hours. After that I will go back to the noose with the comfort stap below. This ability to change straps and have multiples allows me to be able to extend on some days up to 11 hours.

5) i have read the shipping will be discrete but most importantly how will the charges show up in the credit card statement???

It was shipped in a gray plastic envelope. The credit card said X4 Lab.

6) finally my most important question is that: does after the penis enlargement the penis gets hard or is it limpy/(medium hard)??? If you mean when I take off the extender it is flaccid. Unless of course I choose to get an erection or I was sleeping with it on.(I always wake up when I get an erection.

Gradicus

Post by Gradicus » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 pm

I am too scared to fall asleep with it on because what if I don't wake up and I lose circulation for too long? I suppose once you know what you're doing and can wear it for a while that wouldn't matter as much...

zjc418
Knight

Post by zjc418 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

you rrally should email the customer support, i am sure they can answer that better