6 weeks today

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
funflyer
Baron

6 weeks today

Post by funflyer » Wed May 25, 2011 2:55 pm

It's been 6 weeks today. In this time I have learned how to use the X4. It has been a learning curve. It was definitely worth it. My goal was a 7" NBPEL. I started at 5 1/8". Just 6 weeks into this and 240 hours I am now at 6.25" NBPEL. I can't say how pleased I am. I never imagined I would be half way to my goal in just 6 weeks. I started out thinking this would be a year long process if not more. Thank you X4.

I purchased the Quad support base and what a huge difference it has made. I have been able to switch straps during the day making my time in the extender longer. My record to date is 11 hours 55 minutes in a day.

Thank you X4. :mrgreen:

rex_racer
Knight

Re: 6 weeks today

Post by rex_racer » Wed May 25, 2011 4:22 pm

How did you pull that off? That is 6 hours a day, without rest days! Are you wearing it during the day or while sleeping? And how do you keep the tip of your penis from falling off?

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Thu May 26, 2011 10:31 am

I've actually had 6 rest days. Unfortunately 4 of them were in a row.

I do get about an hour or 2 in during the night while sleeping every now and then. Not many of the hours have been sleep hours. I find that I wake up whenever I have a nocturnal erection. I can leave the extender on while it subsides and then go back to sleep but I can't sleep through them.

Start slow an hour or two. Then add an hour every few days. Switch straps every few hours. I have been able to extend up to 12 hours in a day. I also switch between extending up and extending down. When extending up I must take breaks more frequently as the blood flow is fighting gravity.

seeker
Knight

Post by seeker » Fri May 27, 2011 5:37 am

Great progress funflyer! Keep up the good, I mean, great work.

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 am

Just wanted to post some new success. My wife rarely has a vaginal orgasm. Saturday there were ten. :mrgreen: Sunday she came back for more(rare for this to happen). She had 8 vaginal orgasms. :mrgreen: Monday I'm sitting on the couch and she walks over and straddles me as she sits down and looks down. I look down then up and ask what? She said she wanted some more. So she had 9 more orgasms. :mrgreen: She told me she doesn't know what I've done to figure out how to do this but she is glad I have figured it out. She hasn't had this many orgasms in a month before!

I say it's due to increased size. I told her last night it was small and needed to grow up and become bigger and stronger. She told me the size was perfect for making her have an orgasm like never before don't change it because sex just started getting mind blowingly awesome. What she doesn't know is it has become better after growing an inch.

mrgrowth

Post by mrgrowth » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 am

Ive jus purchased the quad support extender could you explain how you put it on. I know its self explanatory but with your success I woulld like to some what mimic your routine. Exactly how did you put it on the quad support and do you have any little secrets that allowed more growth and comfort? Your response would be really appreciated. Thanks.

kantarasutrap

REGARDING

Post by kantarasutrap » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 pm

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

bossplaya666
Knight

Post by bossplaya666 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:29 am

Great job brother. 6 weeks wow vary motivational ! I myself just got my deluxe x4 with quad support and 2100 gram tension springs and am starting to get the hang of it. I think the switching from noose to strap to stay extended longer is a great idea and am going to try it. I find when im in the 6 oclock position I can stay in it longer aswell so when im doing things around the house during the day that is how I wear it and if im lying in bed watching t.v. I do the 9 & 12 0clock position. Im 5foot 5 inches tall 118 pounds and 6inch erect witch aint bad for my size but would like 7 or 7 half tops.

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Starting with this weeks measurements. NBEL is 6.75" BPEL is 6.875". NBPFL is 5.5" BPFSL is 7.25". I am using the X4. If I put the extender base on a table with it pointing straight up and measure from the table to the top of the extender I get 7.125" Currently I am using the noose as you are. If I compress the springs to the 700 gram mark it measures 6.875" and to the 1400 gram line I get 6.1875" I usually extend right at the 1400 gram or the second line. Occasionally like 1 or 2 times a week I will add length to the extender and push it to the 2100 mark. However I don't think it is forcing it to stretch any more. Let me measure it to confirm. When I add more length non compressed springs the device measures 7.625". When I compress it down to the 2100 gram or 3rd line where it normally is under this condition it measures 7.0". So it is stretching it about an 1/8" more than my normal extended state. However I have added 1/2" in rod length. I also cannot tolerate more than about 2 hours this way before I have to remove it. Then I find when I put it one and the normal extended state to continue for the day it is way more sensitive to discomfort for the remainder of the day and I end up taking more frequent and longer breaks. Sometime I end up just stopping all together.

So for that little extra stretch may not be worth it. Also you don't want to damage the tissue. You want to extend but not to the point where you are tearing cells. I worry about guys that max out in the stretch and then complain of pain and no gain are just tearing cells and the new cell building is just replacing the damaged/torn cells. They never get ahead or if they do it's very slow gains.

Hope this helps you. If you have an X4 or similar design try to see how long you can comfortably extend within the first to second line range. Or with 33-50% spring compression. This is enough to put a good tension on without overdoing it. If this increases your time then try it out for a few weeks. See if the gains improve.

Since June 1 I have seen a .25" increase in BPEL. and a .75" increase in NBPEL. June 1 I was 49 days into my log and today (measurement day) I am on day 69. So in 69 days NBPEL where I think it really counts I have seen a 1.625" increase in size. Of course girth hasn't changed anywhere near that. I am starting to feel that it looks skinnier. However I have seen a 3/8" increase in girth as well.

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:03 pm

mrgrowth wrote :
> Ive jus purchased the quad support extender could you explain how you put
> it on. I know its self explanatory but with your success I woulld like to
> some what mimic your routine. Exactly how did you put it on the quad
> support and do you have any little secrets that allowed more growth and
> comfort? Your response would be really appreciated. Thanks.

I don't use all the straps simultaneously. I switch between the noose and comfort strap. This allows me to give a comfort break while still extending. With the noose after a couple of hours the glans gets sore. At this point I switch to the noose. With the regular support I found the bottom of my head where it meet the plastic would get sore. I switched to the quad support as it moved this point farther down the shaft. This eliminated that discomfort. I still use the quad as a regular support as far as strapping in. It just don't have the discomfort on the bottom side of my head any more.

The longer you can wear the extender a day the faster you will see gains. I don't encourage over tensioning it either. In my previous post I have detailed why. You don't get any more length just more pressure which results in pain and a shorter extender use period for the day.

funflyer
Baron

bossplaya666

Post by funflyer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Your stats sound just like mine. 5'7" 125lbs.

Switching straps is great to extend the time. I have found where the base meets your scrotum begins to get sore also. Two things I have found work great for this. Moleskin(found in the foot care section of stores) is a foam pad with felt on one side and adhesive on the other. It is about $2 for a pack and can last you for weeks. The other is the girth base. At 4.5"-4.75" girth I can barely do it but slipping your scrotum and penis thru the base allows you to circumvent the base pressing on your scrotum and will allow you to push thru that discomfort. The moleskin is all I have been using unless I extend over 7 hours in a day. Then I switch bases also.

funflyer
Baron

kantarasutrap

Post by funflyer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:13 pm

"I am not sure where you are getting your info"

What info are you referring to? What specifically are you looking for maybe I can direct you to a source.

bossplaya666
Knight

Post by bossplaya666 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 pm

IAs soon as I got my X4 I added the 2100 gram springs and from the vary first use I have been doing max preassure / 3rd line compressed. I havent noticed a problem so far. I started june 14th and just took my 1st full days rest today just to be safe. It did not feel like I needed to though ! Also I have already had to add on the 2 inch and 1/2 inch rods witch I guess is a good thing. I would say 85% of the time I use 2 straps at the same time and always warm up with a hot rag. I have not messured yet I figure wait 60 or 90 days. But I notice my erections fuller and orgazms more intense !

Funflyer....

I also notice the stretch and discomfort were the base meets the scrotum.
Can anyone tell me about turkey neck and how to avoid getting it !

I have also bin keeping a log of exactly what time I put x4 on and off, How many rods im using, What and when im wearing straps 1 or 2 or when I switch to noose. I wasent going to make it that exact but i figure as the months go by it will be interseting to see plus im doing it incase it will in ANYWAY help a fellow brother in need !

funflyer
Baron

Turkey Neck

Post by funflyer » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 am

Turkey Neck is caused by pulling the skin up the shaft from the scrotum. It is a connecting piece of skin that hangs down in an "arch" type pattern from the scrotum to the shaft.

I personally don't think this is much of an issue. If your base is firmly pressed against the scrotal tissues this should not form as a result of the use of the X4. I might be completely wrong on this. It is just my opinion. I know of guys who are doing serious manual pe like Jelqs and hanging that are running into this problem. Those types of pe have nothing pressing against the scrotal skin holding it in place like the X4.

bossplaya666
Knight

Re: Turkey Neck

Post by bossplaya666 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm

funflyer wrote :
> Turkey Neck is caused by pulling the skin up the shaft from the scrotum.
> It is a connecting piece of skin that hangs down in an "arch"
> type pattern from the scrotum to the shaft.
>
> I personally don't think this is much of an issue. If your base is firmly
> pressed against the scrotal tissues this should not form as a result of the
> use of the X4. I might be completely wrong on this. It is just my
> opinion. I know of guys who are doing serious manual pe like Jelqs and
> hanging that are running into this problem. Those types of pe have nothing
> pressing against the scrotal skin holding it in place like the X4.

Thanks for the info. Where the hell did all these spams come from there on like every page repeated over and over. Anyways I have found another way to add tension after Iv wore it for a few hours and extended with the thumb screws. I do it at the end of my session for about 10 to 15 min. When im lying down on my side I slide my legs up kinda like they would look from the side when sitting in a chair then I lean my upper body forward like im going to curl up into a ball (while lying down on my side) and it pushes my pelvis into the upper part of the base of the extender. You REALLY REALLY feel a stretch. I push then release when it gets to intense then repeat. I think its a great finisher !!! If you give it a try let me know what you think brother !