Wont work if you dont extend

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
bossplaya666
Knight

Wont work if you dont extend

Post by bossplaya666 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 am

I was thinking you will not see gains if you dont streatch past your erect leangth simply because say your erect is 6 inches well you know your penis can stretch that long since it does everytime your aroused so if your only stretching it 5 inch you wont grow cause your stretching it at a length your penis can pass.

What do you guys think ?

winstonace

Re: Wont work if you dont extend

Post by winstonace » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 am

thats what i would think..i have asked that question before and havent got a reply so i dont know for sure

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 am

I extend to just under or to my bone pressed erect length. I never go farther. By going farther you are reducing the time you can comfortably wear the device in a day. The more time the quicker the gains.

Soutbabeathynctito

domen

Post by Soutbabeathynctito » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 am

Hello

I am rookie here, greetz people .

bossplaya666
Knight

Post by bossplaya666 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

Funflyer

I understand what you are saying...BUT...

I am also thinking quality not quantity.

bossplaya666
Knight

Post by bossplaya666 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Iv only had my X4 for 3 weeks and have only used it for 30 hours and iv already added the 3 inch rod add-ons.

Thoughtfulgold.....
I see your point makes sence ! What do you mean by shower / Grower ?

On another note I have also used up my 4 strap pads and bought 2 pair of baby socks to try as pading to see how it works. Also bought some baby oil since I'm thinking about starting jelquing a few times a week aswell.

Do any of you have any good idea's for warming up before stretching ?
I'v bin boiling a kettle and pooring the hot water into a bowl wear I soak a rag then rap it around my member for 2 - 5 min. Witch works but is a pain in the ass and hot on the hands when ringing out the rag. I was thinking about buying a small cheap electric heating pad that way its right there quick and easy for warm up and warm downs !

QUESTION.. Is putting your balls through base used to avoid turkey neck ?

bossplaya666
Knight

Post by bossplaya666 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Thoughtfulgold...

Thanks for the info I now know that im a grower lol.
Glad to hear since turkey neck is something I do not want to get and I thought you got it by NOT putting you scrotum through so thats good news since I didint want to anyways.

I just finished a session and experinced dead head for the first time (Scared me) since I had felt my head 20 to 30 min earlier and was fine. I didint know it could happen that fast ! Feeling came back properly though.

How long can you have dead head before causing problems ?

Heating pad for warming up anygood ?