deciding to buy one, but there's a few question.

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
scorpiries2011

deciding to buy one, but there's a few question.

Post by scorpiries2011 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:16 am

i'm deciding to buy X4 lab PE but there's a still a bit doubt.

1. this device is certified safe and no side effect. but i still discover from the forum there's a few user facing circulation of blood problem, swell or something. can i avoid this?

2. The procedure of the right usage seems to be complicated. some says they dont know how to wear it and some got slippage problem. for those who used to use it, do u think this product is user-friendly enough? and does the instruction booklet and the CD provided is helpful enough?

3. i got penis curvature which cause it to bend to the right when erection. what would it be when the penis erectile? is it safe wearing it when erection or do i need to take it off during erection?

Dangler
Duke

Re: deciding to buy one, but there's a few question.

Post by Dangler » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm

scorpiries2011 wrote :
The best suggestion, is to study the forum posts as to how people have adapted #1 the ways they (either) mount in, or wear their extender to deal with issues you have stated in #1. You can avoid/minimize.
#2. Some are able to figure this out, some are (forgive me) mechanically inept.
Your mileage may vary.
#3 Avoid use of extenders when erect. Extender is used to hold out the penis under low grams or pull. What results you'll achieve are never predictable. I'd imagine you'll improve, maybe ? percent.
#4 Also use xxx forum as an additional resource. The more you know, the better the chances for success.
>
> 1. this device is certified safe and no side effect. but i still discover
> from the forum there's a few user facing circulation of blood problem,
> swell or something. can i avoid this?
>
> 2. The procedure of the right usage seems to be complicated. some says they
> dont know how to wear it and some got slippage problem. for those who used
> to use it, do u think this product is user-friendly enough? and does the
> instruction booklet and the CD provided is helpful enough?
>
> 3. i got penis curvature which cause it to bend to the right when erection.
> what would it be when the penis erectile? is it safe wearing it when
> erection or do i need to take it off during erection?