new guy with questions

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
bb2012
Vagabond

new guy with questions

Post by bb2012 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 am

I got ghe x4 deluxe and wore it for thr first time last night. I had to add bars as i stretch to almost seven inches now. My bpel is 6.8 and regular is around 6 and 5 in girth. I want to have an 8x6 when i am done. I figured out how to wear it comfy with no cold tip after second hour. Questioned is how many hours a day and how many days a week for best results? Which losition is best for length gains while getting some girth? Also not sure how tight the stretch should be? Skin eas super tight but inside skin felt loose??? How do i know its stretched to the loint it should be. I can keigel. Which i assumr is to flex it in any position when its on so maybe not stretched enough? I really need this support and plan on starting thunderplace routine for girth but using x4 for the length. Sorry to all but i want the people who have had the 2 inch or close gains they claim with girth and would love to hear from the people who have had the one inch in one month success. Thanks alot and cant wait to see the results. Also first night after three hour streth it was longer flacid and seemed aid r erect this mor ing. Could be in my head though. Thanks alot guys

bb2012
Vagabond

Re: new guy with questions

Post by bb2012 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 am

Also been searching on tention. So yhe screws should be used to tebtion and not the bars? Any good recommendations for tention and time schedules for best results? Thanks