stretch and tention

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
bb2012
Vagabond

stretch and tention

Post by bb2012 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:58 pm

My stretch is almost seven inches when in device. I have had it for two days. Not jist the head alone should be past the support peace when its fully compressed right? Them let it go and its done? Nine goes out past first line so is that all i need to do or do i have to use tention screws to bring it down to the lines? Not sure how because screws can only bring it to like line and a half and then after a while.ots back up above the first line with screws still out but not slipping out because head is still in same spot. Also ordered 2100 springs. Did they come in uad device i bought or were thay the ones in the package in the box? Ones in the device look stiffer. This thing is so confusing! Thanks

aboss23
Knight

Re: stretch and tention

Post by aboss23 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:52 pm

If I were you, I would check out some of TreeTop's posts. He has pictures and all on how to wear the device, and if you search his posts you'll see how he explains the cold penis head and pretty much everything you need to know about the device. Also, check out Penox's posts if you can