How long to Wear the X4labs Extender

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
X4 Labs
Emperor

How long to Wear the X4labs Extender

Post by X4 Labs » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Hello,

Most clients will wear the device at night while watching TV before
going to bed. Wearing the device to sleep can be done but is not
suggested for optimal results since your body regenerates itself when
you are asleep. 4 hours a day is the minimum required in order to see
good results, the more you wear the device, the faster you see gains

Trigger
Knight

Re: How long to Wear the X4labs Extender

Post by Trigger » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 pm

admin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Most clients will wear the device at night while watching TV before
> going to bed. Wearing the device to sleep can be done but is not
> suggested for optimal results since your body regenerates itself when
> you are asleep. 4 hours a day is the minimum required in order to see
> good results, the more you wear the device, the faster you see gains

Should we be concerned about circulation ?

StretchJohnson

Post by StretchJohnson » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 pm

I have tried both the comfort strap and the noose and feel that the strap is safer to wear longer. Even with that said, I find that even with careful monitoring that my glans seems to suffer from lack of circulation and looks rather lifeless after a long stretch. Discoloration was more likely, and I detected some loss of sensitivity, which I attributed to the long loss of circulation and long pressure on nerve fibers. I also had more accumulated slippage with long term stretching.

I have solved these issues by resolutely unstrapping after 20 minutes, waiting 5 to 7 minutes for recovery of the glans tissues, and then do another 20 minutes, and repeat for as long as I have time, morning and night. I use my cell phone timer app to keep track of the time. It seems to be working well for the health of my glans tissues, and I feel much more comfortable and willing to use the device now that I feel I have greatly reduced the potential for damage to this very important part of my anatomy. I also get less slippage which means better stretching, since I am correcting the position of my organ more often.

Another note: When I used the noose I observed greater loss of sensitivity, which worried me greatly. The noose puts more pressure on a smaller area and could cause damage faster. Be careful.

I urge all of you to unstrap for at least five minutes after 20 minutes.

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 pm

The other challenge is that I can't use it every day because of work, traveling etc. What is the rule of thumb for how many days a week for wearing it?

Anaconda

Post by Anaconda » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Hello

4 hours a day minimum require ( what is the right amount of hours (average) that will help you see substantial growth without having the wear this 24 hours a day?). :-)

My question as a NEWBIE are: Do I break every hours (if I'm doing for 4 hours) for a few minutes (how long) to restore circulation even thought I'm ok?

* Should I do a warm rap before starting using P Extender x4 and after I'm done?

* Jelqing should be done before starting the P extender ?

Do you guys have an optimal guide showing the key exercises routines MUST DO (lets say: stretching, jelq, warm rap, breaks, hours using it, etc) for newbies, and advance users based in feedback from P extender users ?

Thanks for your time and assistance in these questions.

Anac

Sgtduby
Knight

Post by Sgtduby » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 pm

I have tried different time lengths on how long to wear and how long to wait till reapplication and it still causes discomfort.

mjinga
Knight

Post by mjinga » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 pm

I've been using it for six hours a day but so far I have not seen any significant results... I was wondering if I should increase the duration or am wearing it too long.

MrAlgonsey

Post by MrAlgonsey » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:01 am

So I've been wearing the deluxe about 6 hours a day with a 5 minute break at 1,2,3,4,&5 hours 3 - 5 days a week for 3 weeks now. I'm not seeing any results. Any advice?

X4 Labs
Emperor

Post by X4 Labs » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:24 pm

MrAlgonsey wrote:
> So I've been wearing the deluxe about 6 hours a day with a 5 minute break
> at 1,2,3,4,&5 hours 3 - 5 days a week for 3 weeks now. I'm not seeing
> any results. Any advice?

Are you feeling a slight pull? It has been only 3 weeks and results normally take longer. Just want to make sure that you are feeling a slight pull and abit of tension, if you are that means its working. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions

nyguy25
Knight

Post by nyguy25 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:02 pm

So i try the product over 1 year and doesn't work.
I try step by step, and i did all the pressure.
What else you recommend?

penisbuilder1989

Post by penisbuilder1989 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:08 am

the reason why most of the clients is not seeing results is because, you need to wear to extender for 4 to 6 hours, maximum of 8 hours for extreme results between you're extending workouts you must do jelqing. for a example my workouts is 5 days a week for a minimum of 6 hours a day. before I put my extender on for the first 2 hours I do four sets of five hundred strokes of jelqing, then I placed an extender on my penis for 2 hours, after 2 hours I do another four sets of five hundred strokes of jelqing, then I put my penis extender back on for another 2 hours, After 2 Hours stretching then I go back and do another four sets of 500 strokes of jelqing. so on and so on until I get to 6 hours or 8 hours a day. now like in bodybuilding if you train naturally yes by using your extender you may not see results that you are suspecting in just a few months; and body building in order to see faster results you must take a bodybuilding supplement. the same goes for penis enlargement you must take a penis enlargement supplement in order to seek faster gains on the extender.the top brands of penis enlargement supplements are: vigrxplus, enhancerx, and zygain. I personally bought 24 bottles of enhancerx rx pills.my goal is to gain 8 inches. with the extender and down to 19 bottles, I was 5.5 inches before I used the extender and the enhance rx pills, now I am 6.5 inches of using the extender, jelqing, and using enhancerx pills. soon I will purchase the 2700 grams tension springs so I can see faster results, and soon I want to buy a year of vigrxplus pills and experience quicker achievable penis gains.my goal is to have an 14 inch penis. Also you need to supplement your penis enlargement for the strongest vitamin e pill or lotion you can find, due to that being said is because vitamin e helps heal the penis quicker and enables to give you a far better and comfortable stretch while on the extender(it loosens up the penile tissue).

bigjohn7.5

Post by bigjohn7.5 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 am

14 inches no way!

ozze101

Post by ozze101 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:47 pm

I heard that you have to wear the extender 4 hours a day 5 days a week for 16 months for your first inch. Is this true what does x4labs recommend the amount of hours and days to wear it?

X4 Labs
Emperor

Post by X4 Labs » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:48 am

Hello All,

We suggest that the extender be worn a minimum of 4 hrs a day and a maximum of 8 hours per day for six days a week. The time can be broken up into increments. Normal results in 6 months of use are 2"-3" in length and 1" in girth.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,
Admin

1 866 970 9595
info@x4labs.com

palmpear

Post by palmpear » Wed May 07, 2014 3:13 pm

can you use extender in breaks of time?