Penomet Review

Pump it up. This topic are for those who want to share their experiences with penis pump devices.
izzy
Duke

Penomet Review

Post by izzy » Tue May 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Along with my X4, I also ordered a Penomet. I got the device a couple of hours ago and decided to try it out. I have to say that my initial reaction is quite good.

- The overall package was very discreet, which is nice since the package was deliver to the front office of my apartment complex.
- The inside packaging looked very professional.
- The comfort strap looks to have sparkles or glitter on it. I thought that was a little odd. I didn't take it out of the packaging, so it may have just been on the plastic.
- There wasn't much in terms of instructions, but it was very simple to figure out. The top of it expels the water and you tilt the lever to the side to remove suction. There were no twisty or turny nozzles - it comes ready to go.
- Default was a standard force 70 gaiter (don't know what the 70 force equates to exactly). I also ordered the premium set that comes with 60, 65, 75 and 80. My test run was with the default 70.
- After a couple of pumps, it actually stayed on without me holding it or attaching any straps.
- Even pumped as much as I could get it on the 70, there was no pain or discomfort (I would recommend first time PE'ers to take it slow - I have been doing basic PE exercises and stretches for a few years).
- One big flaw that I see are the measurements on the side. You cannot tell exactly where the measuring starts since you have the gaiter on there. I tried measuring the length of the gaiter while it was on. The first measurement on the side says 3 inches. It actually measured to 3.25-3.5 inches. I think you need the gaiter to stay completely compressed in order to get an accurate measurement. On the plus side of this flaw is that the device boasts that you can get a maximum of 9.25 when compressed. Since the gaiter - or at least the 70 - does not stay absolutely compressed, you might be able to get closer to 10.

I am not claiming that anybody should buy or not buy the Penomet. I am just throwing out my first impressions. I hope this helps out people.

Izzy

izzy
Duke

Re: Penomet Review

Post by izzy » Wed May 27, 2015 11:30 am

Update for day 2

- I believe the skin at the base of the shaft was inflated to press against the gaiter, which is ribbed when compressed. The concave points must have been pressing into the skin while the convex points were open - making the ring patterns.
- The pumped look, regardless of achievable or temporary, was definitely an ego boost. Even today, it still looks a little bit more plump.
- A little bit of water is still in the top of the pump. I'll have to keep an eye on that to make sure nothing starts growing in there (pun intended).

I'm thinking that this device might not be good for every day use. It is only suitable for use in the shower (water does go everywhere with it) and it can leave the base of your shaft a little sore. I am going to give the soreness an extra day to heal. My X4 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so I will be able to see what the combination of Penomet and X4 can do.
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Fri May 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Update review of the Penomet:

- A few days later... the sore rings turned into more of a brush burn (or rug burn depending on what you call it). Still no actual pain on it, but it is definitely sore when pressed or stretched directly at the points.
- I tried out the force 80 gaiter. It is as hard as a rock. The suction is incredible, but you have to kill yourself (or at least bruise yourself) to pump it. I only got a half a pump and it was already able to stay attached without holding it.
- I also tried the force 60 gaiter. It was able to stay on without holding it, but there was significantly less suction than the force 70. I think I will stick with 70 for a while.
- I used it yesterday.
- The every other day plan that I thought of a few days ago definitely seems like the way to go.
- The water in the top did dry out, so that's good.

Overall, still happy with the purchase.
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:46 am

Every other day is definitely the way to go. I used it yesterday after taking Saturday off from it. I did not feel sore or see redness when I started. Still, it has never felt painful. It seems to just be from pressing up against the gaiter.

After pumping, I immediately go into the X4 extender. It takes some maneuvering and twisting to get the extender on, but I get a really nice stretch. I kind of wish that I ordered the wider base from X4labs, it would definitely help with putting it on after a pumping session.
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Glad to hear it's working out for you. Couldn't agree more. Combo of pumping first helps keep you in the X4 for a nice stretch.
I also do every other day.
I only stay in for 20-30 min and that makes it blow up like a balloon.
Good stuff
Longer the better...
Camo

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Yeah, no joke :)

I didn't feel up to pumping yesterday. I plan to do it tonight once others in the household go to sleep.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:46 am

I don't try to pump as hard as I did at first. Now that I am easing up, I still get a pump close to the original. However, I do not get the resulting discomfort any more. I am still going to use it every other day - pretty much 3 times a week (sometimes two days off in a row).
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:33 am

However, I also did not feel the same amount of vacuum that I usually have. I think I will try the next gaiter up in a couple of days.
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Pumped for about 10 min the other night and had sex immediately after. Seemed to produce great results!
Longer the better...
Camo

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 am

6packncamotexan wrote:Pumped for about 10 min the other night and had sex immediately after. Seemed to produce great results!
That's awesome.
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:43 am

I'm always afraid I'm gonna blow something out when pumping so I start flaccid. Before sex I do have that bloated feeling and my cock feels different. But it gets nice and hard and seemed to do more for her and in the end that's what I care most about.
Hanging longer flaccid is definitely a bonus. That makes me feel prouder for sure.
Longer the better...
Camo

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Great advice, thanks for sharing!

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:13 am

I've lowered the number of times I pump per week to just 1 or 2 times. The past week or two have been stressful at work. It is difficult to get the motivation to deal with all of the water splashing around :)

Maybe next week I'll see about increasing it back to 3-4.

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:20 am

Sometimes, life gets in the way. You are not alone. :D

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:45 am

Dangler wrote:Sometimes, life gets in the way. You are not alone. :D
Hahaha, thank you. I've also had little motivation for X4 stretching during this time, but am glad that I've kept up with ~3 hours a day for on-days. It is much easier dealing with a small device that you can possibly put on and take off.