Advice for premature ejaculation?

Many men have managed to increase their sexual stamina and become better lovers. Share your thoughts.
coolslim69

Advice for premature ejaculation?

Post by coolslim69 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:15 pm

I have had this problem off and on through my life and I dont know how to get rid of it. Ive tried doing the stop and squeeze as well as tuning my pc muscle but it doesnt seem to be working, any suggestions guys?

smitty
Baron

Re: Advice for premature ejaculation?

Post by smitty » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:30 pm

This is something I've had problems with throughout my life also. I know you say you have tried kegels and they didn't work, but don't give up on them just yet. As with any thing, practice makes perfect.

In the mean time, go to Amazon.com and surf for this book, ESO (Extended Sexual Orgasm) by Dr./Mrs. Alan P. and Donna J. Bauer. The book explores how to use Kegels in a set routine, which maximizes the exercise. It's difficult to explain, but with practice it did wonders for me.

There are also exercises for the woman in your life. Exercises that are suppose to help her orgasm faster, and more often. I don't know if this part is true since I've never shown the book to my ex-wife or my current wife.

However, you have to understand that it's a continuing effort to stay on top, and to progress to a point where you can cum when you want to, not just because you've lost control.

Hope this helps,

smitty.

P.S.
If I'm not mistaken, I think the book has been in print since the mid 80's, so it only goes for around 5 or 6 bucks nowadays. So hopefully cost won't be an issue for you.

Good luck.

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Hey smitty - I agree. I came across this book about 15 years ago. It is good for the Kegel's (thank you Dr . Arnold Kegel for your outstanding discovery). I'm not sure I buy their extended, sustained orgasm (I affectionately call it "status orgasmica" - meaning unrelenting orgasm). I now edge extensively and have orgasmed without emission for over 14 months - that's 14 moths without semen. It is very satisfying and can be done with intercourse. It is super satisfying when you get to the 15th+ push up to the point of no return and in fact becomes unbearable and I have to stop.

smitty
Baron

Post by smitty » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:52 pm

Hey pud, have ever gotten your wife to try the female exercises in this book? I was just wondering if they were really beneficial for them as well.

nuggyboy

Post by nuggyboy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to say that many of the problems mentioned above can be approached from a different point of view.To focus more on the Premature Ejaculation that occurs as a result of psychological conditioning and performance anxiety, as well as other mental conditions as opposed to physical conditions.

I as a PE sufferer understand that my problem was created by a psychological self conditioning that I was able to manipulate once I could recognize it.

Alex123

Post by Alex123 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:18 am

When my Family Dr. started me on nerve meds. I said good by to this problem. Every now and then I must take less than perscribed because it is impossible to get off

Sten

Post by Sten » Fri May 12, 2017 7:16 am

The best way to increase the duration of sex is to do it with Closed eyes (or at night), using tactile interaction with she's body. And also to focus on the desire to satisfy the partner and not yourself. This works 100%. Oh, and do it slow as you can

Lemonster

Post by Lemonster » Sat May 27, 2017 10:51 am

Self and muscle control, training if you want to. What I did before is start-stop-squeeze.
Also, mental control has a lot of contribution here so focus your mind that you are not gonna cum anytime think of the other way while someone is banging you.
There are times that I really need to take PE pills or spray to satisfy myself in bed.
FullExtend

Pleani
Knight

Advice for premature ejaculation

Post by Pleani » Tue May 07, 2019 9:08 am

The doctor has told me I am suffering from premature ejaculation. He asked me how my wife was taking it. I told him she took it on the chin the first time but now it is just getting on her tits.

Matty B
Knight

Re: Advice for premature ejaculation

Post by Matty B » Tue May 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Pleani wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:08 am
The doctor has told me I am suffering from premature ejaculation. He asked me how my wife was taking it. I told him she took it on the chin the first time but now it is just getting on her tits.
And 3 times in the left eye lmfao
New to PE, just started using my x4 patriot edition extender. Hoping to get some gains from it. 1.5" FL, 5.5" EL to start. :(