2019 X4 Extender Starting Journey

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
lesliejal

2019 X4 Extender Starting Journey

Post by lesliejal » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 pm

So I’ve started the year with 2 goals I’m going to achieve. One, I’m going to lose some weight; two, I’m going to grow my dick at least an inch and a half. I know this is an aggressive goal but I’ve already been doing PE excercise for several years and have really increased girth. I can attribute the girth to regular, 5 or 6 days a week with the Bathmate for the past several of years. It’s achievable now so I’m now going to really work on length since bathmate doesn’t really work the length.
I’ve done jelqing in the past but to be honest, I really didn’t see any gains in it and it was extremely boring to keep doing.
Now, my starting BPEL is 5.5 inches and EG is 5.25, so I have a somewhat short and stubby penis. I bought the X4 Extender limited edition 2 weeks ago and it arrived last Thursday. I started my traction therapy Friday morning at work because I have privacy in my office and I had the time to fiddle with trying to find the best attachment for me that didn’t cause discomfort and slippage. After several hours of trial and error, I found that the noose with the foam tube worked the best for comfort and with no slippage if I applied enough pressure. I wore it in the 12:00 position all day with my waist band securing the tubes behind the base and preventing it from coming loose. However, when I got home I found that this was much more difficult in jogging shorts, especially when I pointed my penis at 6:00. So I tried several difference to recommendations on this site from other users but they still weren’t working real well. I decided to use the included Velcro strap to loop through the base of the extended and wrap around the whole device and my penis. This kept my noose from coming undone and kept my penis from slipping all evening so I think I found what works for me right now while my penis is starting to stretch in length. Once it gets naturally longer in the flacid state I’ll try some other attachments but this seems to work right now as I’m learning to use this.

Now the good news, after 3 days and 23 hrs in the extender and then using a different penis pump, a rechargeable electric air pump to bring the blood into my penis after a session to help heal, I’ve noticed something that hasn’t been there before since started using a pump 4 years ago. My penis is hanging out further, not retracting as much and is thicker. It seems to be holding a lot more blood in it since combining the extender and penis pump, it’s been 12 hrs since resting from using the extender for 3 days straight and I can defenitly tell it’s meatier than before. I’m not going to measure till Friday but I can understand how newbie gains can be made. One thing is for sure, one has to be dedicated and consistent if this program is going to work. You can’t half ass it or you won’t get the same results or the results you want. I know this will work because I’ve seen how the penis pumps work for achievable gains if used consistently for several years.

The penis growing year of 2019, hear I come! I’ll share my journey, good or bad, and hopefully some kind words of encouragement from you all!

My goal is 7 inch in BPEL by January 2020, I think it can be done!

lesliejal

Re: 2019 X4 Extender Starting Journey

Post by lesliejal » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Holy smokes! I gained a .5 in girth and .25 in length in my first 6 days, erect.
BPFL 4.0, BPFG 5.25, BPEL 5.75, BPEG 5.75, with 5 days on training and 31 hrs logged in. Kept tension to the first line down on tension bars and not over doing it. Took it off for 5 or 10 minutes every 1-2 hrs to get some circulation in. Also, have been using the pump every evening on training days for 10 minutes to get plenty of blood in the penis so it heals right.
I’m not sure if I’ll take 1 or two days off each week. Just letting my penis tell me when I need to take a day off.