Tips for Use

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
unldetails

Tips for Use

Post by unldetails » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:08 am

After having my X4 Labs device for some time now and having spent many hours using it, I can say the device truly works. Early on, there were some discoveries made which make using the device more comfortable and will actually cost less money on replacement straps.

1. I do wear the strap backwards. The change in the comfort level is amazing.
I wish to have thought of this one myself but, thank you very much to who originally posted the idea.

2. I use a heavy rubber band over the strap and end. Since buying a $1.00 bag of rubber bands, I have not ever had to replace another strap. There used to be occasional tearing from back pull and the nubs would also have a tendency to flatten over time. The only caution would be not to get careless when putting on the rubber band as you can snap the end of your member.

3. A little baby powder behind the head where the strap makes contact also helps a lot. The baby powder seems to allow for adjustment of the skin under the strap a little and you can get out of that pinched feeling when it happens.

4. Once in the stretcher, sit back and squeeze blood into the tip. This will inflate the tip making it easier to stay in without slipping back.

5. Keep a chart. I use a spreadsheet which I add the daily hours and it adds them to a weekly total. After reading all the test data I came up with a multiplier of 0.00075” growth per hour of use. This number works and is slightly conservative. I do gain a minimum of 0.075” per 100 hours and target 50 hours per week. After 6 months or roughly 24 weeks, the math gain is 0.9” and mine has been more than that.

I’m not going to say where I was when I started or what my target length is as people do this all the time. Some brag and others brag even more which leads to unbelievable reading. All I will say is that I have achieved over and inch and will be thrilled if I can endure the hours for a second inch. It is a major commitment of hours but, I am finding it worth it.

I do hope these tips help and that everyone gets what they want out of the device.

geminimonster

Re: Tips for Use

Post by geminimonster » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Do you use the device in an erect state or flaccid state?

Khode
Baron

Post by Khode » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm

flaccid

miami
Knight

Post by miami » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 pm

To me i used just regular body lotion on the every hour and day routine. It worked great no matter if it was for the foam strap or for the thicker foam . thanks for the other tips.

miami
Knight

Post by miami » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm

geminimonster wrote :
> Do you use the device in an erect state or flaccid state?
Use the device when ur flaccid. If not when ur erect after awhile you will go flaccid then probably slip right out.

miami
Knight

Re:

Post by miami » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Wow thanks didnt know ordinary rubber bands made so much of a difference best bet ill be useing it for now on.

aboss543

Post by aboss543 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:33 pm

how blue does your penis usually get? does it have any affect on you later?

Khode
Baron

Post by Khode » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Well, my penis has never gotten like a shade of blue that looked blue like the forum background. It should not get THAT blue, if its a little bluish in color, and the head of your penis is numb, like so numb u cant feel it if you pinch the head, honestly, I do that every time. I have never had a problem. But I will tell you, if you feel sharp pains inside your penis, take it off asap, because that happened once, and now every once in a while like maybe 3 times a week, the pain will return for like 20 seconds, its not a big deal, but it freaks me out! Basically, the best judgement is whether or not there is pain, and always take a break at least every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. If your penis is numb, don't let it stay numb for THAT long. And if its getting as blue as the background in this forum, you seriously are strapping in way too hard, and are potentially damaging your penis. I use the noose, and I pull the noose so that when the noose tubing is hanging, it reaches the top of the metal tube where the spring is in, I always bring it to the same spot, I know where I won't slip, but I know its not too tight too. You DO need to find a balance, it is definetly unsafe to strap in so tight your penis turns blue, and don't let it be numb for longer than an hour and a half. Or even less, usually for me, once my penis goes numb, I give it about 45 min, but it doesn't go numb right away right when I strap in, if it did though, I would still take it out after 45 min. Numbness and blueness means that your cells can be dying, and alot of the cells in the head of your penis are for sensory purposes, so like you gotta be really careful, unless you don't like the feeling of sex and masterbation.

Mand
Knight

Post by Mand » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 am

Even if it turns a little blue, will the skin go back to normal? I really don't like how it is a little discolored. Guess I have to be more careful cause it is the only I have.