Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 am

Let's hear what extender You use

by Joshjay » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Just thought I'd kick off a new discussion. What kind of extender are you using? How is it set up? How often do you wear it?
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 am

Re: Let's hear what extender You use

by Joshjay » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:35 pm

I'm going to kick it off. I use the x4 extender with the strap and comfort foam. Along with a routine of vitamins as follows E, B3 complex, L Arginine, prenatal, and fish oil everyday with an empty stomach. I stretch about 6-8 hrs M-F weekly with weekends off.
no avatar
User

crankmymotor

Rank

Knight

Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: Let's hear what extender You use

by crankmymotor » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:29 am

I'm using a cheapo china, but it is nothing that I'd recommend.

I'm breaking new ground using a lanyard to "hook up first", then pull the penis into tension after hooking up, where with the silicone loop, I had to pull myself into the loop (by the head), where by the time I was in the loop, I was already falling out. It is not easy to describe or have I done it long enough to recommend it, but a lanyard has been a lot more comfortable and secure than anything else that came in the "hybrid" chinese kit.

Based on the lanyards, I have also come up with an "exercise", which I mentioned in a separate post, where I use the lanyard to do pull up. The pull up allows me to go from "zero spring" to "full spring" with a tug of a string, which I can repeat 20 times over a minute or 2. Once I do a series of pull ups, I twist the turnbuckle and increase the overall tension. Then in 15 minutes, if I feel any bounce in the springs, do another 20 pull ups, then twist another 10. (I count my thumb twists on the turnbuckles, doesn't everyone?)

When I hook up, I start by putting the base and bars on and pull up as much shaft as I can. Then I put on the top, which has the lanyards attached. Next I noose the shaft, just below the neck, to flush the head full. As the head becomes full, I wrap a lanyard around it, so the blood fills the head above the noose. Once the lanyard can act as a skyhook, I pull as much shaft through the base as possible, then pull the lanyard over the top of the cap and center it. Using this technique, I can get a full spring compression on hookup, then as things relax, I have full thumbscrew limits while connected.

Next I tuck the springs of the lanyard to loop under the base and the second lanyard which I used to nose as a lever, I use the 2 lanyards to do 20 pull ups, while holding a finger to feel spring compression. Then I tighten up the thumb screws to remove the springs ability to compress. 15 minutes later, I do 20 more pull ups and tighten the screws to remove bounce. After an hour, I quit for a bit and start over.

When I wear the extender, without a lanyard, i point up, with a lanyard, I point up or down. I like to mix tension angles.

I have used a penis pump, before I used a lanyard as a tourniquet, to fill the head with blood, but still find it interesting and the best method for measurement. When I log hours, i do it with the extender. 15 minutes a day (ish) is enough pumping for me.

Ask me again in a month if any of this shit worked.