Pump it up. This topic are for those who want to share their experiences with penis pump devices.

Bathmate

no avatar
User

6packncamotexan

Rank

Duke

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Bathmate

by 6packncamotexan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Well, less than a month into using my X4 and the Bathmate hydro pump, the X4 is going like a champ. The Bathmate bit the dust. Brand new and didn't last a month. I wrote customer support which is in the UK and they were very fast to get back to me but basically I have to attempt to repair this myself before asking for a refund or replacement. It wasn't cheap either. Just FYI.
The pump works great for girth and temporary gains. It makes you bigger than ever for a few hours. But I'm disappointed at how few uses it lasted for.
Longer the better...
Camo
no avatar
User

bodem

Rank

Knight

Mon May 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Re: Bathmate

by bodem » Mon May 04, 2015 11:52 pm

Interesting
no avatar
User

6packncamotexan

Rank

Duke

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:48 pm

by 6packncamotexan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Update:
Apparently I had a hair or dust or something that got in the nozzle of the Bathmate. So with their help, I figured out disassembly and got it cleaned and working again. This is a good thing because combined with the X4 I'm having great success.
I'm 4 months in now and am
BPFL 5"
BPEL 6"+ (longer than an iphone6)

After using the Bathmate now, my girth goes from 5" also to 6"! And it's a uniform girth which is amazing. No longer just thicker at the base but the whole length. My cock has never looked, felt or been bigger.
Very pleased.
Longer the better...
Camo
User

Dick Tracy

Rank

Knight

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 am

by Dick Tracy » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:00 pm

I agree with you on the bathmate. Simple and easy to use and in my opinion compliments the x4 perfectly. Yes it's a little pricey but the quality is there. I think what makes the BM so practical is that it's fun to use and not very time consuming, plus after a day of the x4 it does a nice job restoring circulation.
no avatar
User

Jax2.0

Rank

Knight

Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:34 pm

by Jax2.0 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:44 am

I have used bathmate x30 a little over 4 months now, I also enjoy using it, I usually pump two days and one day off. I have experienced the same trouble as camo they say to clean the valve every 30 days but
I have found its best to just order replacement valves ( you can buy a two pack) when it acts up just put a new valve in and you're good to go!!
Just thought this might help someone!!
no avatar
User

konikol

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:05 am

by konikol » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:13 am

I actually tried the Xtreme version with the external pump. I can't say that it is worth the extra money, but I can't complain either.

I read various other good reviews about this edition. It seems to be more advanced than the original Bathmate series. But I can hardly find anyone comparing the two pumps.
User

johnson67

Rank

Knight

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:53 am

by johnson67 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Was the x40 losing vacuum? Maybe the cylinder has a crack in it. If the pump is losing air you should be able to see bubbles when used underwater. I just read Pump Pimps Hercules review https://www.surgerylifeenhancement.com/ ... ot-like-it and he didn't care for the Hercules model but really likes the x30 and xx30 model. I'm looking to upgrade my standard Hydromax and might take up the x40 because the pump just looks good. :-bd
no avatar
User

1paulweesley

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:16 pm

by 1paulweesley » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:52 pm

This is a great thread to read some good reviews about the product but apart from that i have also used this(http://www.vigrxplus.fr/problemderection.html) and which really worked well for me and my friends. I think you should go for this as well if you have doubt in your products. Rest i am open to answer your any questions
no avatar
User

tyronenicolson

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 am

by tyronenicolson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:19 am

Jax2.0 wrote:I have used bathmate x30 a little over 4 months now, I also enjoy using it, I usually pump two days and one day off. I have experienced the same trouble as camo they say to clean the valve every 30 days but
I have found its best to just order replacement valves ( you can buy a two pack) when it acts up just put a new valve in and you're good to go!!
Just thought this might help someone!!

Try using penomet. I never had to replace the valves ever. The quality is far superior. Just read this review here: https://www.fitnessdonkey.com/male-enha ... ump-review to make an informed decision after knowing its features.