Share your penis enlargement gains here!

My results

no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 am

Re: My results

by Joshjay » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 am

Alright everyone. Here is a day by day update I'm going to do in seperate posts.

Friday- I had a military training and was highly concerned if I could wear my extender through the training. But do to the fact of just sitting in a office setting through multiple meetings. I was able to knock out 4 hours! I took the tension down significantly so I wouldn't have to make any adjustments. But honestly loose fitting pants and the extender go together like bread and butter.
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:41 am

For Saturday I wasn't able to wear the device long due to constantly having to lay down on the range. So no further extending info this day. My measurement of EL was almost 6". Not sure if this is a achievable result?!! Also no info for Sunday. I took a full day off and didn't pay much attention to measuring or stretching. Plus my unit needed to recover from a tough week. Monday will kick off another hard workout!
no avatar
User

crankmymotor

Rank

Knight

Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 pm

by crankmymotor » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:53 am

I've been going since march and am pleased with my results, but the technique I am using would NEVER allow me to walk around in public. You night be better off to worry less about the total hours and more about quality time.

Think of penis stretching like doing the splits, where the end result is doing the splits. If each day you stretch out towards the splits, you hope one day to get there. You can stand with your legs spread the same 3 feet all day, but you are no closer to doing the splits. You need to go as far as you can, then adjust further and further.

I had a hard time getting hooked up in the hoop, so I got a leash used for penis weights to tie onto the head, then pull it with tension into position. I'm stretching nearly an inch, just to get into the device. When I put it on, I am stretched to the max, with the screws turned all the way down, then over the course of an hour, i'll turn the screws up every 10 minutes, keeping the springs near max compression. One advantage of the X4 is it has 1/2" spacers, where the cheap chinese units only have full inches, so it is easier to hook up with a maximum amount of screw travel.

I always put a fresh piece of tissue between me and the retainer, because i had a blister. The tissue seems to reduce abrasion. Moisturizing cream before and after isn't a bad thing either.

Are you hooking up well enough to pull maximum spring? If not, why not? Falling out or pain?

I use penis vacuum pump before stretching for 5 minutes to fill it full and have a larger head. Masturbation can also do the same, but I get possibly distracted. I go for maybe an hour, then I vacuum again after to get a measurement. Under vacuum, I am 7". I didn't have the pump when I started, so no idea where i came from. One unit of measure is when I started, I could push into my fat a small red bull can next to my penis, now I'm longer than the medium can. Using a can was the best way I found to compare, because crushing the can into the pelvis can only be pushed so far, where rulers and tapes don't have such an absolute point of reference. Graduating to longer spacers is also a good measurement of success.
no avatar
User

oldtimer

Rank

Baron

Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:29 pm

by oldtimer » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:43 am

crankmymotor wrote: Think of penis stretching like doing the splits, where the end result is doing the splits. If each day you stretch out towards the splits, you hope one day to get there. You can stand with your legs spread the same 3 feet all day, but you are no closer to doing the splits. You need to go as far as you can, then adjust further and further.

The analogy is pretty good as both deal with ligaments / tendons. You do realize in both cases, you need more than a stretch. A stretch is not 100% achievable, as when you stop doing split exercises for a month, you are less flexible than before. There was some growth.... but some was a temporary stretch.

What you want is to promote cell duplication (human cell mitosis). This is where achievable growth comes into play. Therefore, a balanced nutrition that supports mitosis is key to achievable improvement. Without mitosis, achievable growth is not possible. Make sure you have a good balance of the following to support mitosis: L-Arginine, vitamin A, vitamin D, iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, and glucose.

A few minutes personal research on the science of human mitosis may help speed up your results. You may benefit from reading my results topic “Trying to get back to age 30” for my journey and learning.
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Alright here my Tuesday update

I was able to strap into my extender at about 1230 pm for my hour drive to work. I noticed about 20 mins in that it was a terrible set up and I was very uncomfortable. I ended up removing the device until I got to work. When I arrived to work (with the device in my pocket) I went to the bathroom and set it back up. I ended up wearing it for about 6 hours with no problem.
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Wednesday update for June 7th 2017

I put the device on this time at work instead of before. Because for some reason it is not comfortable when I am driving? Must be how I sit when I drive. But so far in 4 hrs into my 8 hr day. I also am noticing that I no longer need a break every 2 hours!!! Which is improvement ! My unit is becoming comfortable with the extender and I have a more natural feel to my day.
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:14 pm

Today I am rocking out a 8 hour day! I'm just now getting ready to start. I have noticed an increase in my hormones and wanting to have sex much more often. This extender is changing the game for me.
no avatar
User

crankmymotor

Rank

Knight

by crankmymotor » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:58 am

It is a game changer! Sex with a bigger stronger dick, is just a "good thing". I'm looking to go to the nudist resort hanging proud and not need to shave it to make it look bigger, it just is bigger.

I hope I'm wrong, but from what I'm reading in this forum and my own experience, 20% larger seems about the mark to expect. How does a number like that match your results/expectations?
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Took a break today because of the rubbing on the base of the penis. It didn't cause a rash or blister but I'm just going to play it safe and give the irratted skin time to heal.
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:46 pm

I have taken this weekend off. But stay tuned tomorrow I am going to take a measurement to see if I have gained any growth!
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:27 pm

To update my day so far.

I noticed that when in the extender I can max out the device on tension and length and still be comfortable for now 3-4 hours straight. I will be adding more bars either tomm or next week. I need to maximize my stretch to where it is uncomfortable again but manageable. I haven't really noticed any erection increases lately. I believe that is due to not increasing my stretched length.
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:32 pm

My head keeps slipping out today and it is annoying. I've made a few adjustments and hopefully it holds. 8 hours here we come.
no avatar
User

oldtimer

Rank

Baron

Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:29 pm

by oldtimer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Joshjay wrote:My head keeps slipping out today and it is annoying. I've made a few adjustments and hopefully it holds. 8 hours here we come.
Somedays your penis is overworked from earlier in the week exercises and does not have as much flexibility (stretch). I took this to mean, I need to rest my member.
no avatar
User

Joshjay

Rank

Duke

by Joshjay » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Update for Friday and the weekend. My bpfsl has increased .25 inches but erect length holds the same. Taking the weekend off. Will be back Monday with more updates!
no avatar
User

crankmymotor

Rank

Knight

by crankmymotor » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:45 am

I only moved forward, after an unintentional break. While in me head I say no, my experience says yes.
PreviousNext