Turtling

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
rangeryo

Turtling

Post by rangeryo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:08 am

I just picked up a the extender on the January sale. Already using a bathmate, and have seen decent girth gains from that. My problem is that when flacid, my guy likes to hide, almost to the point of non existence. When erect, I can get around 5.5-6" but It's so disappointing walking around with a flacid that I have to coax out just to take a leak. Anyone begin their extender experience with this problem, and see positive results?

Dangler
Duke

Re: Turtling

Post by Dangler » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:47 pm

For some, doing too much PE can cause excessive turtling. We all want to 'go full throttle' and get the most results as fast as possible.
Unfortunately, more is not better, and we can possibly do too much.

You can experiment with doing less, keep an eye on erection quality, turtling and recovery times.
If morning erections stay healthy, thats good. If there has been a decrease in erection quality, thats a sign you are over doing things.

Aestheticaesculapius

Post by Aestheticaesculapius » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Yes...yes...yes... "That's what she said"... I know exactly what ur saying. While I am only ending week 2 and I've been taking time off cuz work right now. I have not had measurable gains in erect, but quality has def improved. Flacid, it has gotten better. Taking a leak or taking a shower at the gym is a little less of a hassle and less embarrassing... I used the extender seriously for 10 days, but work got tough... Then I received my bathmate... I'll nitmally alternate, but flacid size... I would turtle to a damn nub... Like an inch... Lately average is 2.5-3.5 flacid... Happy camper at least for now.

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Finally another recent poster! I'm having ALL the same issues. I mean almost verbatim. Comforting at least to have company.
I'm gonna scale back on the tension. I'm also gonna lose the noose. Caused my damn leg to get tingly today!
The pump shows immediate girth but sex after pumping didn't go well. First 5 min was ok but went limp and couldn't recover :(
Gonna try an Extenze tomorrow and see what that does for the erection quality and overall size difference post pumping.
Longer the better...
Camo

Frommiatomtl
Knight

Post by Frommiatomtl » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:02 pm

What does turtling mean?

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:37 am

Frommiatomtl wrote:What does turtling mean?
It is when your penis retreats inside of your fat pad, similar to a turtle bringing its head/neck into its shell. The result of a turtling penis makes it look like you are around 1 inch or less, flaccid. Before PE, I would be turtled pretty much all of the time. It happened mostly when I would sit down or wore tighter underwear/pants/shorts.

Now, after PE and especially with extending, I have trouble turtling even if I am purposefully trying to do it.

EventHorizon
Knight

Post by EventHorizon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:43 pm

This is why I'm here, trying to get rid of turtling. :( When I first wake up I'm okay, hanging loose, but after a little bit...nothing but a nub. Ordered the deluxe today. We'll see if it does anything.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 pm

Before I started PE 5+ years ago, I was the same way, except even in the morning I was turtled. Trust me, doing PE will definitely end the turtles :) Just don't rush things.

EventHorizon
Knight

Post by EventHorizon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:51 am

Anyone else reading these posts, I have to say, PE certainly helps with turtleing. I've been using the X4, some jelqing, not much, and using some of EVO and now turtleing is minimum.

bojangles0321

Post by bojangles0321 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:45 pm

The noose seems to be the only way for it to stay without slippage for me. Now I'm worried about circulation after reading some of these posts. Guess I'll have to try another method. Maybe just buy the velcro straps.

bobbydude
Knight

Post by bobbydude » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Aestheticaesculapius wrote:Yes...yes...yes... "That's what she said"... I know exactly what ur saying. While I am only ending week 2 and I've been taking time off cuz work right now. I have not had measurable gains in erect, but quality has def improved. Flacid, it has gotten better. Taking a leak or taking a shower at the gym is a little less of a hassle and less embarrassing... I used the extender seriously for 10 days, but work got tough... Then I received my bathmate... I'll nitmally alternate, but flacid size... I would turtle to a damn nub... Like an inch... Lately average is 2.5-3.5 flacid... Happy camper at least for now.

What is it that bathmate really adds?

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:50 pm

bobbydude wrote:
Aestheticaesculapius wrote:Yes...yes...yes... "That's what she said"... I know exactly what ur saying. While I am only ending week 2 and I've been taking time off cuz work right now. I have not had measurable gains in erect, but quality has def improved. Flacid, it has gotten better. Taking a leak or taking a shower at the gym is a little less of a hassle and less embarrassing... I used the extender seriously for 10 days, but work got tough... Then I received my bathmate... I'll nitmally alternate, but flacid size... I would turtle to a damn nub... Like an inch... Lately average is 2.5-3.5 flacid... Happy camper at least for now.

What is it that bathmate really adds?
It appears to add mostly girth and possibly a minor amount of length.
That is at least what I personally have seen. I have the Bathmate X40.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:42 pm

I experience this as well, although it may possibly be getting better with extending. It doesn't bother me too much because when it's time to take care of business with a woman, I tend to be partially erect by the time I am exposed.

Rocketman
Baron

Post by Rocketman » Sun May 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Could turtling have made me loses an inch of penis size? I seem to be smaller then I was when I was 18. :((

JCoons

Post by JCoons » Thu May 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Good morning Rangeryo

I hear what you're asking I'm one month into the experience and I've noticed what appears to be turning as well I'm circumcised yet my skin hangs almost completely over my head now so at first it looks like totally looks like my penis is retracting but upon closer inspection what I've noticed is the penis isn't retracting as much as the skin is hanging lower, giving it a turtling appearance....look closer and u just might find this to be true 4 u 2