Alternative supports

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
Therealmacdaddy
Knight

Alternative supports

Post by Therealmacdaddy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Has anyone used alternative forms of comfort pads while using their device? I find that the foam pads are too narrow for my penis to fit through And not wide enough to insure the bands don't pinch me while tightening

izzy
Duke

Re: Alternative supports

Post by izzy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Therealmacdaddy wrote:Has anyone used alternative forms of comfort pads while using their device? I find that the foam pads are too narrow for my penis to fit through And not wide enough to insure the bands don't pinch me while tightening
Two of my pads broke when I was putting them on. I now use the broken pads and they work just as well without the tightness. I saw someone else used cotton balls under neath of the harness. I believe the comfort pads can also be underneath of your penis instead of on your penis.

In addition, make sure to pull your penis away from where you are tightening while putting on the device. Even without any pads, you should be able to tighten the straps most of the way if you are putting it on correctly.

Todd1892
Knight

Post by Todd1892 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:08 pm

I never thought about the cotton balls. That's a good idea. I've found that if I wrap with high quality toilet paper, and then use the noose with the cushion, i can last longer while extending. As long as there is no slippage you can use anything like that for comfort. I've even heard of some people only using toilet paper after the comfort pads rip as they are expensive.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:49 pm

I have a feeling you can buy some sort of foam at a hardware/home improvement store, and you could figure out a way to make that work for you as well.

lol5535
Baron

Post by lol5535 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:44 pm

try the velcro, they're the most comfortable to me