Memory foam pads for wider girth

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
Dick Tracy
Knight

Memory foam pads for wider girth

Post by Dick Tracy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement memory foam pad that fits larger girth? The pads X4 give you work for me but they don't last very long at all due to stretching the living crap out of them to get them on. In turn, lasting only a week, maybe 10 days.

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

izzy
Duke

Re: Memory foam pads for wider girth

Post by izzy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:47 pm

All of mine have broken. I just use the broken ones. You just need it to prevent catching your skin when tightening. It doesn't matter if it is broken as long as it can still fit on the bottom.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Re: Memory foam pads for wider girth

Post by Dick Tracy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:10 pm

I'm actually more worried about the top as the straps tighten. I have the quad support and run both the straps, so I also use 2 of those pads. I use the ripped ones for the top side closest to the glans, it allows me to strap in just a hair tighter without discomfort from the strap while under high tension. It seems to be the spot where slippage can occur fist.
I just rip the ripped one so as to form a half moon shape and use it over top of the one on my shaft closest to the glans. It just added an additional layer of comfort.

It would be nice if the pads had a raised edge as to act as a buffer between the glans and the support straps.