The affects of doing PE "Without" telling your spouse!

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
SuperDuperSilly
Knight

Re: The affects of doing PE "Without" telling your spouse!

Post by SuperDuperSilly » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:57 am

Fantastic Story. Love it.

NaturalMystic
Knight

Post by NaturalMystic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:00 pm

I must stay tuned to this post!!! The updates, as well as the initial post, are quite encouraging. I only hope to see those types of gains. I had to tell my wife about the therapy because exercises alone were unproductive when I tried PE in the past, and have wanted to try an extender for the past few years (she holds the purse strings).

I'm still trying to get myself solid in the mechanics of wearing it before I track gains, but I have my initial numbers recorded. I plan to supplement my extender with exercises, and eventually a Bathmate X40 Xtreme.

Lemonster

Post by Lemonster » Thu May 25, 2017 4:01 pm

A good read OP sometimes lies need to keep the things as is. SO I think it is not a sin to lie something like in your story, the good thought of this is you stick together, do the job of a couple and make love more intense. :ympeace:
FullExtend

JVilleJeff

Post by JVilleJeff » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:58 pm

Man, to the OP, that's an awesome story.

That's one of the best parts of penis enlargement... the results that show up in the bedroom.

And while I don't condone lying, I do the same when it comes to penis enlargement. That's just such an extremely private part of my life, and while I've come across guys on penis enlargement forums saying they tell their wives and partners they do it, it just seems like something I'd never feel comfortable sharing... just the way I'm wired.

I have had women in relationships comment on what seems to be a "growing dick" in my adulthood. My ex-wife, on an occasion, actually commented : "did your dick get bigger?"... I mean, I was (and still am) in my 30's so... didn't really know what to say to that. Not a bad thing though!

As to size gains, that's pretty decent growth in a 6 week period. I came across these tips which really helped me to make some solid gains (almost an inch in length, nice addition in girth): https://www.mistermanpower.net/blog/3-t ... -hands.php

And yes, since having the bigger penis, I've noticed my strokes "count" more during penetration. I think the length is important, but I believe the extra girth has to be stimulating the clit more without trying.

Possibly why women talk about how girth is so important!