How to start : New to PE

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
xpress

How to start : New to PE

Post by xpress » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Hi All

I am extremely new to PE, so I need some help and support from you all.
I have a relatively small penis with Erect Length 4.0 and Girth 3.0
Recently purchased X4 Delux and would like to add an inch in next 6 months.

Can anyone suggest me the routine and levels to start with. I tried with some
stretch mode, It start hurting in 30 min, so it would be nice if you can point me
towards the right threads, or the newbie routine plans, etc.

treetop
Duke

Re: How to start : New to PE

Post by treetop » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:14 am

I can help with X4 advice, but not with any other PE routines. Although, there are others here who can.

My best advice is to check the other posts. I have a lot of posts here, and have pictures and spreadsheets available if you need that. Below is a chart of recommended times and tensions.

Recommended
Week Hrs Tention
2 2 900
3 3 1000
4 2 1000
5 3 1200
6 4 1200
7 4 1200
8+ 6 1200

If you want to track your time with excel spreadsheets, you can use these:
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/1605 ... tml?rnd=57

My pictures are posted here, and have all my measurements as well as how I put the device on.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/treetopx4lpics/

I hope this helps you.
TT

xpress

Post by xpress » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:43 am

Hi TT

I went through your posts, and they are really helpful, specially the photos !
Now I have the right way to wear my X4, the pain is really less and its comfortable now.

maanonu12

Post by maanonu12 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 am

good on ya xpress..the main thing is comfort that will make you go longer in terms of strecthing..i really focus on comfort and i can go up to 2 hours per session..i won't go longer than that, because i feel i need to give my penis a bit of rest..nway i'm a newbie like u too, almost give up because dunno how to put it correctly, but thanks to TT for the pics and all...really helpful!

rjkovich
Knight

3 questions from RJ

Post by rjkovich » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 pm

[quote="xpress"]Hi TT

HI TT-- Thanks for your TIME and answer to these questions, You really are dedicated to success you inspire me----

I- have three simple questions 1 how far do you stretch past your EL?
2-while in the x4-- and for aprox, how many hrs do you stay in the rack?
3- when do you know to increase the force? when your not feeling a good strech?

thanks!

RJ

Penox
Duke

Post by Penox » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm

I would start on the lowest tension 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. Also point the extender down if you are going for length, I am just finished month 5 and still point it in the 6 to 8 o'clock position 95% of the time.

Also after about 6 to 8 weeks of using the extender i would start the newbie routine.

RJ

#1. Stretch until you are at 600 grams and can leave it in for an hour. Flaccid stretch also varies. My flaccid stretch was the same as my EL when I first started. Now my flaccid stretch is an inch more then my EL.

#2 As long as it don't go numb. Try to hit an hour mark, even if this is going below 600 grams. Its a marathon not a spring, hurrying and overdoing it does you no good.

#3 When you see no gains for about 4 to 6 weeks is when I would up the tension/hours.

wolf87
Knight

New to PE

Post by wolf87 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi, i m new too and i have a question: some studies or extenders manufacturer suggest that is better to use the exteder about 6-9 hours/day and other recommend 3-4 hours / day.
So, what is the truth? 9 hours or 4?
personnely i think that 9 hours could be too much for your penis and its possible that your potency be affected...What U think?
tx.

Penox
Duke

Post by Penox » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 pm

I think less is more. Your penis like most other body parts builds a tolerance to stretching and tension. So start out with a few hours at 600 grams. Keep at 600 grams until you see no gains for 8 weeks, then go to 900 grams and so on.

If you started at 9 hours and 1600 grams in about 2 months "my guess" you would see gains but couldn't achieve them at less hours or tension. so you may get half or three quarters of an inch gain but then what? Do you have more hours to add? More tension?

I have almost gained 1 inch and i'm topped out at 1600 grams. I just need to buckle and get the 2100 gram rods, but at the same time I'm still seeing gains they have just slowed down.

Start low and slow and milk the newbie gains.

Jobol

Post by Jobol » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:35 pm

[quote="treetop"]
If you want to track your time with excel spreadsheets, you can use these:
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/1605 ... tml?rnd=57

My pictures are posted here, and have all my measurements as well as how I put the device on.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/treetopx4lpics/

I hope this helps you.
TT[/quote]

Wow!! What an awesome spreadsheets and progress report! thanks mate! :)

treetop
Duke

Post by treetop » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:28 am

In regards to how long above, start slow. No one is going to start with 8 to 9 hours a day and not get tons of pain or injury. Just my opinion. After a couple of months, you could, but not the first day.
TT
See my chart above.

legend
Knight

Post by legend » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 am

im thinking of buying the x4 extender if u guys get good gains lemme kno so i could get a lil motivation lol

Newby101
Duke

Post by Newby101 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:16 pm

We'll I'm knew to it but ive already started noticing a better flacid hang, cant really say I see a difference yet in girth or length yet becuase if your eye is training to see 1/16 of growth id say your amazing. But I have measured some differences and I have currently added longer elongation bars about half inch more so I know its starting to work.. Alot of the veterans have seen .5 + increases over their time. Alot of them I read are at an 1 inch, just read threw peoples stories and see what you think. I was skeptical like you but I figured for a go i could chuck up the cash and call it a day and I'm glad I did.

treetop
Duke

Post by treetop » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 am

X4 works for me.
Check my posts. Pics are included. Proof in the pudding as they say :)
TT

J-man
Knight

Post by J-man » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:58 pm

I just read all of this stuff and thnx for the help guys!! Appreicate it.

treetop
Duke

Post by treetop » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 am

Jimmy,
If you read the beginning of this post, you will see some guidlines on how to start. You can also look at my posts, and specifically
http://penisenlargementproducts.org/for ... c3203.html

By the way, I don't beleive that anyone gained 3 inches in two months. Maybe that is from flaccid to erect which is normal without extending. I have been using the X4 for over 9 months, and have read most of the posts here. I have not heard of anyone gaining over 1 inch in less then about 6 months. I could be wrong, but 3 inches?... Not likely.

TT