How to start : New to PE

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
Jballard81

Re: How to start : New to PE

Post by Jballard81 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Treetop I looked at your pics. How did you get your balls through the whole to put it on like that?

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Sun May 29, 2011 6:03 pm

If his balls are through the base I would imagine that is the girth base. I have one and can barely get my balls through the base. It all depends on your girth. I'm about 4.75" The girth base accomodates up to 6" girth.

ShinraCorp

Post by ShinraCorp » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Well I just got mine yesterday and I wanted to know one little thing.

Is it alright if I go to sleep with the extender on?

ShinraCorp

Post by ShinraCorp » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Sorry about that pfm,

Guess I just need to look around first

andrew67

Post by andrew67 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Hello All,

I've been reading these forums for the past couple of weeks. I got my Extender last week and am now on day 5. I must say the ITCH is driving me crazy! Its internal and external. The skin is red and itchy. I tried several lotions. The best one I found is Gold Bond Maximum strength. It really helps with the itch. The first night I tried the noose and taking it off was one of the most painful experiences in my 44 years. I tried the "comfort strap" for the past 3 days and found that one equally as painful so I decided to retry the noose. The noose was so painful because the foam had become one with my skin, so tonight I wrapped gauze around my guy before I put the noose on. As I write this I am 45 minutes into it and so far I can say its much more comfy than the last three days. I read a lot on the theory of "LOT" and based on that theory, my pull back happens from noon on up. the low angles I have no pull back. I'm confused about what this actually means because I have seen conflicting remarks. Some say the no tug angle is the best for lengthening. I've also read that you won't get much gain if your "LOT" is low. Can anyone clear this up?

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 pm

I would not worry about LOT. You need to stretch the ligaments. The best way to do this is to vary your routine. Extend up, down, and straight out. Don't do the same thing all the time. If you do the exact same thing all the time you body gets used to it and adapts quicker. You don't want that!

andrew67

Post by andrew67 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking that to cover all my bases I should vary the angle. You confirmed it so I am making in-flight adjustments now. 8)

bossplaya666
Knight

Post by bossplaya666 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 pm

I read everyone talking about what tensions to start at what do you mean how do you do that ? are you talking about when you are strapping it on your penis how far you press it down to strap before releasing ? please help !

bossplaya666
Knight

Post by bossplaya666 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Another thing I just got my x4 extender and I already added the 2 ich bars and can leave it on for 4 hours easy the only reason I stop is i read on here that its good to do. As soon as i got it i added the 2100gram tension springs and push all the way down when straping my penis in then release. is that at full tension ? I dont use the thumb screws cause I dont no how please help and if im doing anything wrong or RIGHT please tell me thanks BROTHERS ! !

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 pm

I posted this elsewhere but it applies here. I give some stats and extender measurements for a starting point to understand tensions and what it means with the device. I hope it makes sense to all and helps. If you have questions ask and I will try to clarify.

Starting with this weeks weekly measurements. NBEL is 6.75" BPEL is 6.875". NBPFL is 5.5" BPFSL is 7.25". I am using the X4. If I put the extender base on a table with it pointing straight up and measure from the table to the top of the extender I get 7.125" Currently I am using the noose as you are. If I compress the springs to the 700 gram mark it measures 6.875" and to the 1400 gram line I get 6.1875" I usually extend right at the 1400 gram or the second line. Occasionally like 1 or 2 times a week I will add length to the extender and push it to the 2100 mark. However I don't think it is forcing it to stretch any more. Let me measure it to confirm. When I add more length non compressed springs the device measures 7.625". When I compress it down to the 2100 gram or 3rd line where it normally is under this condition it measures 7.0". So it is stretching it about an 1/8" more than my normal extended state. However I have added 1/2" in rod length. I also cannot tolerate more than about 2 hours this way before I have to remove it. Then I find when I put it one and the normal extended state to continue for the day it is way more sensitive to discomfort for the remainder of the day and I end up taking more frequent and longer breaks. Sometime I end up just stopping all together.

So for that little extra stretch may not be worth it. Also you don't want to damage the tissue. You want to extend but not to the point where you are tearing cells. I worry about guys that max out in the stretch and then complain of pain and no gain are just tearing cells and the new cell building is just replacing the damaged/torn cells. They never get ahead or if they do it's very slow gains.

Hope this helps you. If you have an X4 or similar design try to see how long you can comfortably extend within the first to second line range. Or with 33-50% spring compression. This is enough to put a good tension on without overdoing it. If this increases your time then try it out for a few weeks. See if the gains improve.

Since June 1 I have seen a .25" increase in BPEL. and a .75" increase in NBPEL. June 1 I was 49 days into my log and today (measurement day) I am on day 69. So in 69 days NBPEL where I think it really counts I have seen a 1.625" increase in size. Of course girth hasn't changed anywhere near that. I am starting to feel that it looks skinnier. However I have seen a 3/8" increase in girth as well.

pnemmers

New to PE

Post by pnemmers » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 am

So I just recieved my PE yesterday and needless to say figuring this stuff out isn't all that easy. Some basic questions:
1. How uncomfortable should the process be? I see posts where guys can't keep it on for an hour or two but I'm not having that problem. Should I add an extention bar?
2. Should I be completely flaccid when putting the extender on?
3. How much stretch should I be seeing on the extender? For example should my penis be stretched to the max while in the system?

Just a little confused with how things should be going. I would really love the help and some input thanks guys.
-Pete

bossplaya666
Knight

Re: How to start :

Post by bossplaya666 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:09 am

I had to add the 2 inch bars as soon as I got mine to feel it stretching ! You should feel somthing while stretching the only way i can think to discribe what you should feel is border line discomfort. You want to feel like your stretching. Warming up really helps I wont use it without warming up.

I was the same way when I first got mine I would read about ppl not being able to wear it more then an hour or two and couldent understand why then I added the right bars and tension and got used to the device then totally understood why lol

Its funny you dont think its complex and it really aint but it still takes time to master and feel out the device ! Trust me after a week of use it will start to make sence for what you the induvisual needs to do to suit your needs !

Good luck brother.

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am

You should feel a very gentle tug. I explained in a post right above yours how I set the device up length and tension wise. I have seen very good gains without pain and discomfort. I also explained why I thought setting it up the way I did was best.

Guy you need to read these forums before posting. This is the second thread I have posted something and the very next post is a question that I just answered.

goldentony111

Post by goldentony111 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:10 pm

thanks, can't wait until I receive it in the post

growernotashower

Post by growernotashower » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Treetop:

Thanks for the info and the pics. I'm basically the same flacid bpel as you were starting out. Did you have this progress with just using the X4? Also, how do I know if I'm doing this right? Should I feel some tugging? The head of my penis is colddd when it's on.. is that normal? I'm on the lowest setting, barely can get it in the thing with the mini support, etc. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.