How to start : New to PE

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
funflyer
Baron

Re: How to start : New to PE

Post by funflyer » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 am

growernotashower wrote :
> Treetop:
>
> Thanks for the info and the pics. I'm basically the same flacid bpel as
> you were starting out. Did you have this progress with just using the X4?
> Also, how do I know if I'm doing this right? Should I feel some tugging?
> The head of my penis is colddd when it's on.. is that normal? I'm on the
> lowest setting, barely can get it in the thing with the mini support, etc.
> Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

yes you should feel some tugging. If the head goes cold and starts changing colors take a break for a couple of minutes. When I first started out I had this problem. Take it off for 2 minutes or so and then put it back on. People will just think your in the bathroom to poop if others are around. No big deal. You body will get used to this and it will eventually not require breaks as often.

soso

Post by soso » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:43 am

Hi fellows

I received my Deluxe device yesterday.
I have been reading this forum but still long way to go.

Thanks alot to TT for his post, cause with out that I didn't know how to put tension.
Now I use it with 2 inch rods but I have 2 main problem
1st my tension device just has 3 line and it goes only about 2.5 . If I am right it should be like this first line 600g, 2nd line 1200 nad 3rd line 1800 so mine must be at max of 1500. I use the comfort strap and memory foam but mu problem is that at the begining it remain at 600g but slowly it goes up the line and I adjust the scrows again. If I tighten the straps my glans becomes numb and purple and cold.
SO what do you think I should do, Using the silicon tubes or forgeting about color and numbness and tighten it to avoid the slip?

The other thing is that my glans had the bigest grith befor but now after 2 days it looks that the shaft is bigger and I really don't like to have a smaller head than the shaft. What should I do a bout it?
Thank you guys.
P.S: DVD and instruction leaflet is useless also youtube links because they don't say how to use the device and put tension, I think instead of using a dildo they should make a real person clip.

elchulo6

Post by elchulo6 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 pm

treetop...thanks for your post and pics. it did help somewhat..i am still having a problem putting this device on..is the correct way to wear it the way u displayed in your pics or is it just the best way u found fit for u? i try to put the device on the way you displayed in the picture but had no luck...anyone else have any advise on putting this thing on?

jveach
Knight

Post by jveach » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:37 am

i only have a couple hours a day to wear the device will it still work

jveach
Knight

Post by jveach » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:13 am

hey i just want girth will this help me

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:26 pm

This device will work with just a couple hours every day. You may not see results as soon as someone devoting 3X the number of hours every day but you will see results in time.

I have not experienced girth gains in 1100 hours. Plenty of length gains. I think my girth is up 1/8" versus 1.5" in length.

jveach
Knight

Post by jveach » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 am

i noticed when i get out of the shower i have to add bars to my extender but if im not i barely even need extra bars so should i use it warm up or not

DBR9

Post by DBR9 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:08 am

guys, this is my second day on the x4 extender. I just want to make sure i am using it correctly because its our penises we are dealing with here!! first of all, I'm having this slight odd feeling in my penis, it doesn't hurt at all and it is extremely bearable i just want to know if it is normal. Also, i am a little unclear on how to properly install this thing on my penis, when i stretch the device backwards to the first mark then strap the thing around my penis, the extender goes back to its original state but my penis does seem like its stretching, is that how it is suppose to be? please help!

goalisseven

Tension..please help

Post by goalisseven » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:47 am

Guys, new here, and I have no idea how you guys measure tension; I see you guys mention 600 grams, 900 grams, etc, but I dont know how to identify that on the roads...please help...i started with just one set of rods extended all the way...my penis is at 5 inches extended (is currently at 4.6 erect, 3 flacid), how much tension am i applying? is it ok?

javh1978
Knight

Post by javh1978 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:02 pm

New here too.

When you are putting on the extender, do you just keep your penis completely flaccid? Or do you engorge your head?

I am circumcised but my shaft skin starts to slip up over my head when wearing the extender.

Is this ok?

Also after about 1 hour of wear my head starts to slip out.

Will this have less results and would I have to wear it longer?

Any help is much appreciated.

romeox929

Post by romeox929 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm currently following the beginner's routine listed on page one of this thread and am wondering if it's good or any better to go over the hours that it states? so, instead of two hours at 900g tension, I could go three or more. thoughts?

romeox929

Post by romeox929 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 pm

...or would it be more harm than good? :?: :?: :?:

javh1978
Knight

Post by javh1978 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm

You can go over the alotted time if you are comfortable.

romeox929

Post by romeox929 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:27 pm

i thought so because more is better, right?

also, another thought: do you guys readjust the tension sometime during the session back up to 900g i.e 15-30 minutes or is it 900g at the beginning of the session and leave it until time to remove the device?

javh1978
Knight

Post by javh1978 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:46 pm

You should increase tension as weeks go by. from 900g then more. During a session if you feel you can add tension then do it. But it's better to stay consistent in tension during the 1,2-6 hour set. if you start at 900g stay at 900g, then after a week or so increase to 1200 and so forth.

Hope that helps.