How to start : New to PE

Anything and everything you want to discuss with fellow members that is not specifically on topic.
menono

Re: How to start : New to PE

Post by menono » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:47 am

Danny is A1. he's the guy who took my call.

mackz12
Baron

Post by mackz12 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Hey Menono.

If you are looking at where and how to start, the 2nd post in this thread from TreeTop Is something you should consider. It easies you into the time and tension in a manageable way, without over stressing things. Of course, like all who use the extender, you need to find the path that works best for you. There are many here who will help and support you every step of the way, all you have to do is show up, on the forum, with any questions and concerns that you have, and most likely you will get your answers.

One other suggestion I would have is that you take the time to do some reading on this forum. There is LOTS of information here that you or anyone else either currently extending or considering extending will find very useful.
Again, welcome and happy extending !

Mackz

bodem
Knight

Post by bodem » Tue May 05, 2015 12:09 am

Cool, thanks for the help

pappyasd111

Post by pappyasd111 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi All,

I am new to PE and i wanted to share my story. I had a very short Penis and was really very shy and lacked confidence. I searched for lots and lots of product. and bought some too but they didn't work. When i was tired of trying out things i lost all hope.. One day i stumbled upon a site and saw a video it was so attractive and meaningful i felt like the man was going through same condition that i;m going through. So heard the video for a while and the thought i have tried so many lets give it a chance to and the best part was if it didn't work i can refund it.. And i think that my friends was the best decision of my life i learnt how to grow size of penis without hurting my self by pump materials and grow it the size i wanted in a natural way.. Many of you may not believe that we can grow size of our penis by maintaining a proper diet. I found out some good food that helps Penis to grow. If you want to try go the the below link and check it out yourself. The product doesn't cost that much(psst if you want additional discount then try closing the site on purchase window and it will offer you a additional discount.)

here's the link :- http://f190e0t9gvv3bqafqkynfz2wf3.hop.c ... ?tid=PENIS

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:21 pm

pappyasd111 wrote:Hi All,

I am new to PE and i wanted to share my story. I had a very short Penis and was really very shy and lacked confidence. I searched for lots and lots of product. and bought some too but they didn't work.
This sounds like a paid advertisement to me.

Bighope
Knight

Post by Bighope » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Treetop: I hope you are still on this forum. You have many pics , before & after, how to assemble and adjust the extender , the position your penis is in when in the extender, etc. that for a newbie like me would be very helpful. The brochure that came with kit isn't very helpful, nor is the dvd. When I try the links to your photos none of them seem to be working. How can I see these pics? Please advise. Thanks!

bobbydude
Knight

Post by bobbydude » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:22 pm

treetop wrote:I can help with X4 advice, but not with any other PE routines. Although, there are others here who can.

My best advice is to check the other posts. I have a lot of posts here, and have pictures and spreadsheets available if you need that. Below is a chart of recommended times and tensions.

Recommended
Week Hrs Tention
2 2 900
3 3 1000
4 2 1000
5 3 1200
6 4 1200
7 4 1200
8+ 6 1200

If you want to track your time with excel spreadsheets, you can use these:
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/1605 ... tml?rnd=57

My pictures are posted here, and have all my measurements as well as how I put the device on.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/treetopx4lpics/

I hope this helps you.
TT
I was never able to access your pics. I feel if I would see it I would better understand what I do wrong..Anyways how do you choose the grams amount? Is that done by compressing the device or using the screws?..

I'll be 20cm

Re: New to PE

Post by I'll be 20cm » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:56 am

wolf87 wrote:Hi, i m new too and i have a question: some studies or extenders manufacturer suggest that is better to use the exteder about 6-9 hours/day and other recommend 3-4 hours / day.
So, what is the truth? 9 hours or 4?
personnely i think that 9 hours could be too much for your penis and its possible that your potency be affected...What U think?
tx.
I just started about 1 month ago, doing 2 session by 2-2.5 hours,
I heard if you do less than 2 hours make no sense

PrimeTime

Post by PrimeTime » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:26 pm

What about masturbation. Like any suggestions on sex toys or pumps for men that can help with extending

JCoons

Post by JCoons » Tue May 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Treetop, could not access ur pics or spreadsheet....pls advice

Rocketman
Baron

Post by Rocketman » Wed May 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Bodybud the bars and screws are for tension. So i have a 3000 gram spring so frist line is 1000 second line is 2000 3rd line is 3000. I hope this helps u some.good luck

OscarMike 58

Post by OscarMike 58 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:17 am

How do I keep it from slipping I am getting pissed off with this fucking device someone please help me
Please help me out

Lemonster

Post by Lemonster » Thu May 25, 2017 4:08 pm

yeah, I got the idea like a baby step at a time you can't push yourself into shortcuts so better to start it gently. well treetop nice post and pics :ymhug:
FullExtend

Joshjay
Duke

Post by Joshjay » Tue May 30, 2017 3:40 pm

My stretch routine

in the shower 10 Mins Jelq in the down motion

after shower I would do a V stretch up and down each for 30 secs then I would do a straight stretch, up, down and left and right all for 30 secs. Then take a break and repeat for 15 mins.

dbreckejn

Post by dbreckejn » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 am

Howdy folks, I am new tho this enlargement stuff and I was wondering which exercises is the best to start with. I found this great site here http://thestallionstyle.com/8-natural-p ... right-now/ that deals with dick enlargement, but I am not sure which exercise is the best one and which should I avoid.

Is there any exercise that is possibly harmful? I dont want to hurt myself. Thanks again.