Beginning enlargement

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.

Beginning enlargement

Post by 528426 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 am

I'm new to this. I actually bought my X4 over four years ago, but I found the device to be very uncomfortable and for that reason, and laziness, haven't really used it much until a few days ago. I decided to get serious about it this time, and I think I might've finally figured out how to put it on in a way that's comfortable. I'm wearing it for the third day in a row right now. I've been wearing for 2 hours, taking a 15-20 minute break, and then strapping back in, for a total of 6 hours per day.

I previously thought I was small but learned since buying the device that I am pretty much average. I've never had any complaints from a woman I've been with, but I've always been a little self-conscious about it even after I learned I was average, and I'm not long enough to enter a woman from behind. I think being large will improve my confidence with women and it will look better clothed and naked. I'm not aiming for gigantic but I'd like a decent length of 7 inches and a girth of between 5.5 and 5.75 inches.

I'm planning to use the device without doing any extra exercises, although I was thinking of buying a hydro pump for use with the extender. I hope to reach my goals in 9-12 months using the device 6 hours per day, 5-6 days per week.

I have some questions about the best way to use the device.

Are the springs supposed to stay depressed while you wear it?

What is the proper way to put it on? I've heard that you are supposed to depress the springs and then tighten, but I've also heard that you are supposed to stretch the penis by hand and then tighten, or that you remove the head of the extender from the base, put the base around the penis, strap the head of the device to the penis, and then re-attach the head of the device to its base?

I often have an erection by the time I get the device on using the comfort strap. If I tighten while I have an erection, and then become flaccid after the device is on, will it work? How can I get it on without getting an erection? If I have an erection while the device is already on, will I need to reset it?

How do you adjust and measure the tension used? What should I be using to begin with and later?

For my current length do I need to be using any of the extension rods? Should I stretch my penis to its erect length? Further than that?

How many days per week and hours per day are best to begin with and later?

How will I know if I'm overdoing it? How much stretch should I feel? What are the mistakes I should avoid?

Can I use the device while sleeping? Will it work if I do?

Starting (October 23, 2018)
NBPFL - 3.5 inch
BPFL - 4.5 inch
FG - 4.0 inch
NBPEL - 5 inch
BPEL - 6 inch
EG - 4.75 inch

Goal
NBPFL - 4.5 inch
NBPEL - 7 inch
BPEL - 8 inch
EG - 5.5 - 5.75 inch