Which angles work best?

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
Therealmacdaddy
Knight

Which angles work best?

Post by Therealmacdaddy » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:56 pm

I've noticed that when my extender is pressed at a downward angle I feel more stretch but when I place it at an upward angle I can wear it for longer time HOWEVER I don't feel as tho it is doing any stretching? Is it still working though?

SRileys29

Re: Which angles work best?

Post by SRileys29 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:15 pm

I have found the same thing happens to me. I would love an answer from some one at X4 about this too.

izzy
Duke

Re: Which angles work best?

Post by izzy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 am

I know you are probably trying to up your post count, but could you please keep simple questions all in one spot? It is not fair to everyone else having their posts spammed off of the screen.

The main thing with extenders is that they keep you at a constant "pulled out" state for a longer period of time than manual exercises or an erection would. Most of the length you gain is from within your own body, not necessarily "lengthening" your penis. So yes, the up position does assist in gaining more size because otherwise your penis default to being retracted. When you actually feel the stretch, that is when you working more on increasing the amount of tissue.

About the bar question, I go more off of my stretched length. When I pull out my penis and compress the device, I look for the bottom of my glans to be around the top edge of the device. If I am overhanging more than that, it might be time to add another 1/2 inch. If I do not reach that point, I tend to have a lot of slippage (which is both painful and counterproductive).