Being discreet at work

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
Therealmacdaddy
Knight

Being discreet at work

Post by Therealmacdaddy » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:26 pm

I have a job that requires a lot of walking and standing Obvioulsy using my extender can/could cause a lot of unwanted attention Any suggestion on how I can make this bulge less noticeable?

Ogenki1
Duke

Re: Being discreet at work

Post by Ogenki1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Baggy pants can help. Also, thicker boxer underwear. The company suggests that you aim it up while out, and if you're comfortable with this, you can pull both your boxers and the waist of your pants up to a point where you can use both to lock in and hold the device closer to your stomach. Then wear a longer shirt--untucked, if possible.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:04 pm

Keep an eye on the time, and make sure you have access to a bathroom or somewhere private in case you need to make adjustments.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 pm

I should have mentioned also that I've now had two occasions when I was out, and it became very painful. I had no place to adjust/take off the device, so they were both really painful experiences. If you don't have access to a private place, it may be better to just wait.