a little pain

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
soon2bstr8
Knight

a little pain

Post by soon2bstr8 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:28 am

After my second day of traction I woke up with a little bit of pain in my penis. I think I may have put a little more tension on the second day than I did on the first. Should I take a day off from traction today?

Dick Tracy
Knight

Re: a little pain

Post by Dick Tracy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:44 am

Everyone is different as far as that goes. But when you are brand new to PE, I believe there will be a minor amount of discomfort after the first few times. People that work out for the first time feel like they got their ass kicked after a 30 minute session, over time becoming easier and for a higher duration.

I believe the same rules apply here.
Everything that is ever worth anything always takes time and is never easy.
Take a break and get back at it tomorrow!!

soon2bstr8
Knight

Post by soon2bstr8 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Okay, thanks!

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:02 pm

I would take a day off. With DT's example of working out. Any fitness expert will tell you now to work the same body part more than once a week. That's because you do not want to damage the tissue. We're all doing penis extension and exercises multiple days a week. That means we have to be very careful during the process. If you have any pain or discomfort, definitely take a day or two off.

soon2bstr8
Knight

Post by soon2bstr8 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Actually the pain wasn't that bad and became unnoticeable after a few hours, so I put my penis back in traction today afterall. I am using a little less tension though. Thanks for the comments guys.