What is the normal increment of time per session to wear X4

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
Gainuss Maximus

What is the normal increment of time per session to wear X4

Post by Gainuss Maximus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:53 am

Hello Guys! I was curious what some of the more experienced (Dangler) users of X4 Labs thought as far as the appropriate increment of time to wear the extender in a session? For example, if I am wearing the extender a total of 6 hours a day, for six 1 hour sessions, would this be effective to see results? Some other extenders (Andro) say that a user needs to wear their extender for a session of 1.5 hours to 2 hours long before taking a break. I find going over an hour is difficult to do sometimes, especially when I am at the tail end of my 6 hours for the day. So in order to pace myself were I can complete at least 4 to 7 hours a day, I like to wear it for an hour, take a 10 min break, and then start another session for another hour. I feel a good stretch during the hour session and when I take it off to rest, my penis gets that nice thick flaccid feel and look as it begins to rest and recover which I believe is what you want. If I stretch for like 2 hours, sometimes my penis is not plump and it sort of turtles from fatigue. So that is why I think an hour or maybe an hour and 15 mins per session seem to yield the best way for me. Am I doing it wrong? Thanks for your thoughts and replies on this.

Gainuss Maximus

Re: What is the normal increment of time per session to wear

Post by Gainuss Maximus » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:17 am

Does anyone in this forum have any thoughts on this subject? Would love to hear about what others are doing as far as timing for their sessions each day.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:10 pm

For me, duration has increased since I started using the x4. At first I could only go 20 minutes and then I would have to take a break, as time progressed I was able to wear it more and more without breaks. I can currently go 1.5-2 hours and then I take a break to restore circulation and a mild rest.

I personally don't think it matters how you clock the hours , just as long as you do it. I only do 4-4.5 hours per day, Monday through Friday and rest for the weekend. I have seen good results in just under 3 months, but I also use a bathmate x40 every evening, 5 days a week split into (3) 5 minute seessions.

Just my opinions.
Cheers

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:21 am

Age, cut/uncut, grams of pull, all enter into the picture.
Glans coolness, discoloration, numbness also.
If you have been building up session time over months also enters the picture.

I would mix session & break times up. Be safe, don't go overboard, this takes time.
Avoid pain !

Just try to get aprox 60 to 90 min per session, 4 - 6 hrs a day. It takes time.

Gainuss Maximus

Post by Gainuss Maximus » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Thanks guys for your replies

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:11 pm

I think it comes down to an individual basis. Do what feels best for you. There is not a lot of scientific evidence out there to definitively say a right or wrong way to do it.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:05 pm

That being said, I usually go for one hour sessions followed by 5-10 break.