Just Starting Out With Extender

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
ABSquaredX

Just Starting Out With Extender

Post by ABSquaredX » Fri May 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Hey everyone! New here and just getting back into PE. I bought my extender back in October of last year and wore it occasionally then just lost interest. I have decided to get back into and see what I can gain. I currently have been looking into doing the JP90 routine from pegym, as well as the extender and bathmate. I feel like the bathmate should be used occasionally, maybe 2-3 times a week. My main question is about the extender. Should I be using it daily? or 5 days a week or less? I know there are many people who use it for various lengths of time, but I want to try to put together a solid routine. Any help and suggestions or links to other posts are welcome and I look forward to hearing from you all.

NaturalMystic
Knight

Re: Just Starting Out With Extender

Post by NaturalMystic » Mon May 15, 2017 4:43 am

ABSquaredX wrote:Hey everyone! New here and just getting back into PE. I bought my extender back in October of last year and wore it occasionally then just lost interest. I have decided to get back into and see what I can gain. I currently have been looking into doing the JP90 routine from pegym, as well as the extender and bathmate. I feel like the bathmate should be used occasionally, maybe 2-3 times a week. My main question is about the extender. Should I be using it daily? or 5 days a week or less? I know there are many people who use it for various lengths of time, but I want to try to put together a solid routine. Any help and suggestions or links to other posts are welcome and I look forward to hearing from you all.
The X4 admin has weighed in, stating that it should be worn at least four hours per day for six days a week to see appropriate gains (8 hours for "extreme" results). But people here are really across the board in terms of duration of wear.

I personally shoot for the 12 hour daily schedule that was used in the study referenced on most extender sites. But you should do what your body tells you to do after meeting the four hour mark X4 suggests. It appears that as long as you're safely logging hours in the device, your body is making the required changes. Just don't forget proper nutrition, adequate sleep, and rest periods for your penis, so as not to impeded progress.

ABSquaredX

Post by ABSquaredX » Mon May 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Thanks for the reply. That is actually what I have been intending on doing. Last week I averaged about 4-6 hours for 5 days and took Saturday and Sunday off just as a precaution. I will start with 4 hours x6 days and see how my body reacts. Thanks for the input.

NaturalMystic
Knight

Post by NaturalMystic » Tue May 16, 2017 5:30 am

ABSquaredX wrote:Thanks for the reply. That is actually what I have been intending on doing. Last week I averaged about 4-6 hours for 5 days and took Saturday and Sunday off just as a precaution. I will start with 4 hours x6 days and see how my body reacts. Thanks for the input.
Your're welcome. Keep us posted on your regimen and results. There's always someone newer with the same questions you are going to find answers to, so be sure to post any "aha" moments for them to see too.