Frequently Asked Questions

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
shnalax

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by shnalax » Mon May 02, 2011 6:24 pm

i got a question. I've had this for about a week. I am uncircumcised and i was wonder if anyone else was. But the question is what is the best way to wear it. Pull the skin all the way back or just a little bit. Sould i have it back just far enough to place the strapes on the head of penis.

well let me know what you guys would suggest.

shnalax

hanskliu
Knight

Post by hanskliu » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 pm

I have tried this extender almost every night, try to wear it longer time, but cannot exceed for one hour and it starts painful and skin turns cold and black.
Any one could tell me how to avoid this happen?

hanskliu
Knight

Post by hanskliu » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Some one asked the question: "When you say keep blood flowing how would you go about doing that? I usually put mine on before I head to bed and theres no way that I can keep blood flowing while I'm asleep. Could you help me out with that. Cause I end up taking the extender of during the night and come to find out that my penis is cold."
Since I have the same problem, am interested in getting answers. Could any one share their thoughts?

hanskliu
Knight

Re:

Post by hanskliu » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Charles wrote :
> I have also noticed that I can't seem to wear the device for too long
> before lack of bloodflow numbness and pain tell me to take it off.

Hi Charles,
I am having the same problem as you do, if wear it over an hour then my skin goes cold and black, how do you deal with the problem?
Thanks,

hanskliu
Knight

Post by hanskliu » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 am

I have sent few questions ask help but got no response.
My problem is that after wear the extender for about an hour, I feel very painful and my skin became black and cold.
Hope any one could share their experience to help me.

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm

hanskliu wrote :
> I have sent few questions ask help but got no response.
> My problem is that after wear the extender for about an hour, I feel very
> painful and my skin became black and cold.
> Hope any one could share their experience to help me.

You can try using less tension/grams, and you can try not fastening in so tightly.
You dont say how your are fastening in, or how you are wearing the X4
You may have veins located in such locations that you have to monitor closely & take more frequent breaks.

hanskliu
Knight

Post by hanskliu » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 pm

I have a question, feels like the extender would work better for young people, and old people would be difficult to get result as their body cell grows slower, is this true?

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 pm

pfm wrote :
"Unfortunately, this question has been asked and answered many times over; the forum has a search feature that everyone should use. "

Hear, hear. Good advice. There are great things posted on this forum dated before 2011. Consider reading this thread:

http://www.x4labs.com/forum/x4-labs-pen ... c2470.html

Others have been in your shoes, or underwear, so to speak. :lol: Use their experience and knowledge. Look before you post.

goldentony111

Post by goldentony111 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:15 pm

thank you

TheOne

Post by TheOne » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 pm

What exactly is jelking, ive heard a lot of people use the term on this message board. Anyone care to explain?

-Thanks.

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Jelqing is when you take your forefinger and you thumb and touch them to make a circle. You do this at the base of your penis and create a somewhat tight circle around. You then slowly pull your hand down the shaft towards your head. Before you let go you do the same thing with your other hand. This forces blood into the head of your penis. The idea is to force all this blood into your ligaments all the way into the head and hold it there.

Domoneek

Post by Domoneek » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 pm

I've heard that jelking makes your penis get used to holding more blood and over time makes you bigger because it increases your capacity of how much blood your penis can take in when erect.

mtg74

Re:

Post by mtg74 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:54 pm

yea the pain is pretty rough. i use both starps the 1 for the head and the comfort strap at same time and then when the pain gets to much i remove the head strap and leave the comfort strap on and continue for the time necessary or i'll start out with head strap then when i can't stand it i'll remove it and switch to the comfort strap. feels like pins and needles. lol

mtg74

Post by mtg74 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 pm

i here alot of ppl from this forum that don't go the full 6 hr's why is that since day 1 feb 10th 2012 i have went the full 6 hrs each day except yesterday i worked 16.5 hr's and the last i wanted was to try an d go to sleep with pins and needles in my croch area . i do take my piss breaks in that time frame but thats it. i keep full tension with the device at all times. very uncomfortable but for results in anything its necessary. haven't pulled the the tape for erect yet, y waste a good hard on.
as far as pain and other attachments to make it more comfortable does anyone have any suggestions on that area? i just have the deluxe model with noose and comfort strap. i looked at the quad support i believe thats what it is has anyone used it and did they start out with just the noose and strap at 1st.
thanks

kabal
Knight

Post by kabal » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 am

Its hard to work around the padding. Use something different with better quality padding to not make your penis feel uncomfortable. Experiment with things, I had the same problem and used microfiber towel to relieve the pain. Strap is more secure but brings uneasyness. Silicone is good but causes faster cold head.