Best Optimal Positioning

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
Penox
Duke

Re: Best Optimal Positioning

Post by Penox » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:13 pm

LOT = loss of tugback

Loss of tug back is when there is no longer a pull back when you do a kegel. If yours is at six o'clock this means you have a huge potential of receiving length gains. Point the extender where your loss of tugback is at to stretch the ligs.

Low or zero tugback = lig stretching and lengthening
High tugback = tunica stretching, focuses on mostly girth but you still get length.

I would do lig work first. Eventually the ligs stretch enough the tunica has to pick up the slack, so you will be able to start stretching that from every angle.

Stretch ligs now and worry about the tunica later IMO.

Hank13
Knight

Post by Hank13 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Awesome, thanks for the info. I am at 6.25 right now, I hate it, always have. I know that it's probably good enough for most women, but I have always had issues with it. I've even dumped chics because of my insecurity with it. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. I've always heard from women, "oh you are just perfect". F that. That translates to me, "oh, I like you so I will tell you it's perfect even thought I really do like big cocks, but I don't want to hurt your feelings".

So, it's really encouraging that there's a potential for me to get some good gains.

changeling1
Knight

Post by changeling1 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Isn't it if your LOT is at 12 oclock, you have lots of potential, 6 oclock nearly none? 6oclock is straight down. I think you're getting it mixed up. Your LOT goes down as you stretch your ligaments, thus if your LOT is already 6oclock, you have nowhere to go. You want your ligaments to be super tight, thus they have lots of room to lengthen. Or, so the theory goes.

Penox
Duke

Post by Penox » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Yes I had it backwards. Mine was around 8:30ish, I started out at 5.875 BPEL 11 weeks ago and now I am at 6.50. I have heard of people with high lots getting 1 inch in 1 month.

Its an easy gain if your LOT is high. Mine was low and I still got really good gains. Even though I believe my results would disappear if i stopped, i also know continuing my routine will even further stretch and expand which in return makes earlier gains achievable. Its the ladder effect of PE.

Hank13
Knight

Post by Hank13 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Ok I just double checked. If straight up is 12 and straight down is 6...my point is around 9 o'clock I guess. I was confused, so I guess I still have a little room for improvement. Also I am looking at pumps to add to manual exercises. Anyone have any suggestions or is anything that has strong suction pretty much good enough? Thanks everyone.

Penox
Duke

Post by Penox » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm

[quote="Hank13"] Also I am looking at pumps to add to manual exercises. Anyone have any suggestions or is anything that has strong suction pretty much good enough? Thanks everyone.[/quote]

No pumps, sign up as a member on thundersplaces.org and add the newbie routine to your daily extender routine.

Its all you need IMO.

Hank13
Knight

Post by Hank13 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Thanks man, you've posted a lot of good info on here. Much appreciated.

I got my extender about 2 years ago, and unbelievably I never got around to doing it full time until recently. I've already noticed some gains in erection quality, a little in girth, and it makes me F'n PUKE to think of where I could be now if I had just kept with it for TWO YEARS ALREADY!

Diamond Dave

Post by Diamond Dave » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:46 am

Hi Penox:

Excellent gains! On the position topic, i too am at about 8-9 oclock LOT. So wondering what angel you had it at to acheive your gains? did you point the extender down, close to 6 o'clock ? (so this will get the lig stretch).

I have been extending for about 3 months now (6 days a week, 3 hr each session), have yet to do measurements, but am very sure i ve acheived girth gains only. more visible vein growth, and a slightly thicker feel. I have been extending 100% at my natural erection angle, which is about 10+ o'clock (up). wondering if my lack of length is from the positioning , and if i should angle it more downward.

any advice much appreciated.

PS, i also fear that angling the extender downward , i may lose my current relatively high erection angle... any thoughts welcome.

Penox
Duke

Post by Penox » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:15 pm

I go mostly down "6 o'clock" position. Don't focus too much on the LOT theory, after all its just a theory. By the lot theory my gains would have been slow if any at all and I gained pretty good.

I do 2 to 3 hours a day 5 days a week 90% of that time is down or at 9 o'clock. This stretches the ligs and provides for length gains. I won't start working my girth until my length gains are achieved. My goal is 7.5 BPEL which is doable. As skeptical as I was and I ended up being proved wrong with gains, i wouldn't care if it took 3 years, i know it works now and also know 3 years is worth every mm of an inch I would achieve.

My guess is March of 2010 I will be at the 7.5 BPEL. I average 1/4 an inch every 5 to 6 weeks. I am about due for a 1/4th, so that would be 6.75, end of December 7, Feb 7.25, end of march 7.5. Now that I think about it I may extend until May IF i hit 7.5 in march to semi cement then start working on girth. This way my girth work is a cementing process for my length. Two birds with one stone.

My decision is Girth work will be 12 o'clock with two 5 minute clamping sessions a day every other day. After 6 weeks it will be moved to two 10 min sessions. I only need half an inch of girth to meet that goal. 12 o'clock with some "lite" clamping will achieve that properly.

And don't forget the newbie routine, that will be done 5 days a week for years to come. For gains and to help maintain what I have gained.

Diamond Dave

Post by Diamond Dave » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:20 am

Thanks Penox for the response - good to hear more detail on your routine. always appreciated.

i have been changing my positioning to downard 6' o'clock over the last week now.. and can fell more hang in the flacid state... pretty amazing. however, the base pressure is just above my balls, so feels like cutting some flow off there - of well. i cant get may balls thru base, so will jsut have to live with it, and take off every hour.

i have been over 3 months at 10 o'clock or so, and think ive only gotten girth gains. not complianing. but will go 6 o'clock for about a month or so, then put it in between at like 8-9 0'clock.

we'll see...

Penox
Duke

Post by Penox » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm

You received girth gains because you were putting the tension on the tunica, very little if any at all was hitting your ligs.

You will see length gains. Please incorporate hot wraps into your routine and the BTC stretch. You will thank me later.

big bend :/
Knight

Post by big bend :/ » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 am

Penox, I tried the BTC stretch the way it was posted on thundersplace, but I squash my balls, way to uncomfortable. How do you do it? Do you move the balls out of the way or anything?

maanonu12

Post by maanonu12 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:07 am

been using x4 extender for 3 wks now..mostly at 9 o clock..a bit lazy to measure, but for gains, i noticed that my EG has increased, probably a few cm and looks more muscular..not much in length gain i think..

i understand the LOT theory, but i'm a bit skeptical about it..my lot is 7 - 8 o clock..(read from thunderplace)..and according to this theory, i shud extend upwards, probably towards 10 - 11 o clock in order for length gain..but the thing is i dun feel much strecthing from that position, so i stick to 9 o clock position..

i have good feeling that this extender works for me..right now am trying to gain more length!

swinger

Post by swinger » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 am

Can some one explain the loss of tug back to me. I don't understand the high and low that is talked about here. How do I know if I have a high or low tug back? Thanks

Penox
Duke

Post by Penox » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:19 am

Lot is just a theory, it may or may not be accurate. Personally I think everyone should start in the 7 to 8 o'clock position for 3 months, then start working up about half an o'clock every month.

As far as the BTC stretch you basically have to camel toe your balls. It can be uncomfortable so take your time and sit down slowly. You will get the hang of it.