Best Optimal Positioning

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
pudendum
Duke

Re: Best Optimal Positioning

Post by pudendum » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:15 am

Penox-

You are correct. LOT theory has been thoroughly debunked on Thunder's Place. It is far better to understand where the stretch is affecting by which position. In general, the downward (towards 6 o'clock) stretches the suspensory ligaments best. The extent of the effect will depend from individual to individual (Life's a great when you see success, and a bitch when it fails). The up position (12 o'clock) is thought to put stress on the tunica. Just understand that the X4 alone will probably not be as effective in tunica stretching as with combination if stretching and tunica specific PE exercises.

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:27 pm

[quote="maanonu12"]Swinger,

check out this url, but u have to be thunderplace member first http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/show ... ss+tugback

some of the post above already explain how to determine LOT..to make it simple, this theory says that if u have low lot e.g. 8 o clock position, u shud strecth at higher angle e.g. 10 o clock position to achieve more gain..vice versa if u have high lot..

however, a lot of people now say this theory is no longer applicable...want to know more? check out thunderplace..[/quote]

Spelling: thundersplace with an S !

Penox
Duke

Post by Penox » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah it is just a theory. A lot of theories in the PE world, but its nice even if they are inaccurate because we are basically the guys that's have to debunk, confirm, or discover it since this isn't something that has been highly studied in the medical world.

The medical community don't actually want us to grow, they want us in an insecure state so they can make billions off of us "which they do".

I have been doing this since August and guess what? I still mainly place it in the 6'oclock to 8 o'clock position 90% of the time. And I hit the 9 o'clock time to time. Still gaining. I'll worry about girth when I hit my length goals.

ddave

Post by ddave » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:09 am

How do you position at 9 o'clock?

Isn't that pointing straight out from your body???

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 am

Hey ddave - The clock orientation is 6 o'clock down, 12 o'clock up, so yes 9 o'clock is straight out.

Hope you get a LOT out of your stretching.

smitty
Baron

Post by smitty » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:22 pm

[quote="pudendum"]Hey ddave - The clock orientation is 6 o'clock down, 12 o'clock up, so yes 9 o'clock is straight out.

Hope you get a LOT out of your stretching.[/quote]
Hey pudendum,
haven't seen much of you at all around these parts. There are lots of medical related threads at thunder's that could have used your expertise. Don't be a stranger and give us a hollar.

manonmission

Post by manonmission » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:57 pm

What is clamping and how does it work? How do you find out what all the abbreviations stand for? How did someone know about LOT and how to position the device from that information? I am new and am amazed at all the knowledge here but need to be brought up to speed here. can anyone help me and educate me on how to do this successfully

tonybarn2

Post by tonybarn2 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

[quote="Penox"]You received girth gains because you were putting the tension on the tunica, very little if any at all was hitting your ligs.

You will see length gains. Please incorporate hot wraps into your routine and the BTC stretch. You will thank me later.[/quote]

What are the procedures using hot wraps, including BTC stretch?

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 am

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 pm

[quote= "smitty"]Hey pudendum,
haven't seen much of you at all around these parts. There are lots of medical related threads at thunder's that could have used your expertise. Don't be a stranger and give us a hollar.[/quote]

smitty
Been out and about, testin' the merchandise, you might say. I pop in now and then, put in my 2 cents worth of free advice; keeps my post count up (admitted post whore). Talk to you on the site.

heartfulloflove
Knight

Post by heartfulloflove » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:29 am

Not sure if this is the best place to post this question:
Do you guys where this strictly at home or are you able to wear it outside undetected? I'm very concerned about people thinking I'm walking around with an erection. I wear dockers at work. What do you think?

el_barto
Knight

Post by el_barto » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm

The most 'public' I wear it is taking the dog outside to toilet.

Many people have suggested wearing lose clothes (not sure how lose your dockers are) and then boxer briefs to get it to stay put on the side of your leg. I've tried this in the house with relaxed fit jeans when around roommates (who would totally call me on having a random boner) - no one seems to notice.

I think it would greatly depend on the size you are at too. I'm using 3" extension rods now with a lot of pressure... Its weird walking with it on and pointing down, and pointing up would shoot out the top of my britches.

Not sure if that helps...

bobbyb50

Post by bobbyb50 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:00 pm

from what i have read BTC is the best? i could be wrong but it is according to you LOT

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 am

You guys are Off Topic, and posting in a Sticky thread.

Start your own thread and or use the Search.

rebelguy52
Knight

Post by rebelguy52 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:28 pm

this helps a lot. i'm doing better, but not a lot of growth