Best Optimal Positioning

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
dmir9

Re: Girth base piching

Post by dmir9 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Just started this is the second week and When wearing the regular girth base assembly in the 6 oclock position it is verry uncomfortable and pinches the vain under neath and is tight. My question is should i invest in the bigger girth base ?????

Raphael

Re: Best Optimal Positioning

Post by Raphael » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Well, this seems really simple to me. When I have an erection my penis points almost completely upwards when I'm standing and when I am lying down it rests on my stomach. This means that the tissue at the bottom of my penis is longer than on top. Just like when your penis is curved to the left it means that the tissue on the left is shorter than the tissue on the right.

So, if you are curved to the left, let the extender fall to the right to stretch the shorter tissue or get more grams on the left bar than on the right (because the lefthandside is shorter, remember). If your erect penis naturally points upwards, point the x4 downwards to stretch out the shorter tissue on top. If your erect penis points down (don't know if that is very common) then point the extender upwards to stretch out the shorter tissue at the bottom.

Easy, no? Basically the position where you feel the most resistance is going to stretch you the most.

Raphael

Post by Raphael » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Oh and everybody experiences pain in the scrotum after a while in the downward position. It doesn't take too well to constant pressure. Move the extender into the upward position for a little while to let the scrotum recover and then point it downwards again; pain will be gone and you can go for another 20 minutes or however long it takes for your pain to return.

TomY
Baron

Post by TomY » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Has anyone had much experience keeping track of their LOT gains? Speaking for me, I would not go out in public with a 12 o'clock angle. That's just too noticeable. So I usually only keep it in that position while i am at the computer or alone. Plus there's the fact that it allows me to keep the extender on longer when I can change positions. And since I get high tug back at that position, and that's suppose to be girth related, and considering my girth hasn't changed much, it seems to follow along well in my experience...

rammrod91

Post by rammrod91 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Plain and simple question : for more length I need to tuck it down right? All of this technical talk is confusing me. Towards the floor for more length? Straight out and up towards your face for girth ? Thanks

TomY
Baron

Post by TomY » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:03 am

I've recently noticed that when I sit at my computer, my position is closer to 9 o'clock than 6 because my pants leg is pushing it up. There go the pants! I just needed an excuse, heh...
Last edited by TomY on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

noiserocker

Post by noiserocker » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 pm

customer service said they recommend wearing it "perpendicular" to one's body, meaning straight out at the 9 o clock spot.
they also suggested wearing it upward, or at 12 o clock, when having to conceal it.

TomY
Baron

Post by TomY » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

noiserocker wrote :
> customer service said they recommend wearing it "perpendicular"
> to one's body, meaning straight out at the 9 o clock spot.
> they also suggested wearing it upward, or at 12 o clock, when having to
> conceal it.

Heh, that's got to be the worst advice ever especially for the company to say. I guess there's no solid medical proof for the positioning affecting different types of growth but wear it at 12 o'clock to hide it? You might as well keep it at 9 for all the good having a nearly 1 1/2 inch diameter tube sticking between you and your pants top will do you...

noiserocker

Post by noiserocker » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:28 pm

TomY wrote :

wear it at 12 o'clock to hide it? You might as well keep it at 9 for all
> the good having a nearly 1 1/2 inch diameter tube sticking between you and your pants
> top will do you...

I think they meant 12 o clock would provide more comfort than 6 o clock.

"Hello Sir,

Some clients will add more tension on the side that is less affected, we recommend wearing the device perpendicular with your body.
We suggest adding equal tension on each side and wear the device kind of like a brace. The device will treat the curvature before the enlargement process begins.

If you are concealing the device, we suggest locking the device in the upward position. This will make it more comfortable.

Regards,
Customer Service"

privyone

Post by privyone » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:37 am

Hi all
Ok, this is getting majorly technical. LOL. I am thinking about making the purchase of the x4 for length and girth. Are you all saying that now you have to wear the extender a certain way for growth? I thought you just had to put it on and it does it thing?? What is the best way to position? Does it really matter?

I have multi-tiered questions. I read a guide that suggest that you take a break during exercise/extending, one day on, one day off. If that is the prescribed way I was wondering why i see on various websites that men are doing PE everyday with growth? Or they are wearing extenders daily. Is it OK to wear extenders daily? Perform your PE exercise daily? Or are you risking damage?

During the warm up foks suggest a hot cloth, I attempted to use a cloth but it always gets cold in less than a minute. What do use suggest? Because I find myself at the sink to keep running hot water on the cloth.

When jelqing i find that it is very hard not prevent the foreskin from going forward (to the head), how do i know if i am doing them correctly?

Obviously I am looking for the quickest results but release that it does not happen over night.

caliswimmer77
Knight

Post by caliswimmer77 » Mon May 16, 2011 1:41 pm

thurderspace is a great resource.

check this out:

http://penis-enlargement-manual.thunder ... y-101.html

swinger wrote :
> Can some one explain the loss of tug back to me. I don't understand the
> high and low that is talked about here. How do I know if I have a high or
> low tug back? Thanks

caliswimmer77
Knight

Post by caliswimmer77 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm

found an awesome website with explanation of LOT and tons of other stuff for us newbies:

Airjordan04

Post by Airjordan04 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey there, Ya Im wondering about that too actually, Im not really sure what that is?

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:55 am

Don't worry about LOT theory. If you always position it down your body will get used to that and adapt. You need to change up what you do that way your body doesn't adapt properly.

goldentony111

Post by goldentony111 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 pm

thank you