Best Optimal Positioning

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
jveach
Knight

Re: Best Optimal Positioning

Post by jveach » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:22 am

which o clock best with girth

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:23 pm

I haven't experienced girth gains with my extender in the last 1100 hours of use. Plenty of length gains though. As I stated two posts earlier this O'clock thing is rubbish. Don't worry about that. Just get time in an extended state in.

jveach
Knight

Post by jveach » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:32 am

thanks man i looked up the o clock its just a theroy

iimm
Knight

Post by iimm » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:58 pm

check youtube channel for that

Dudester7442

Post by Dudester7442 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:22 pm

I started out doing penis exsersises (and still do) and I was on a forum for somethings to watch out for. Like turtling. Well he said he was using something called "what a grip", a grip for tennis rackets. Which works great for stopping turtling also If you put it on right, it helps keep penis enlongated all day, doesn't cut off circulation even when errect.

But here's the best part, after I started using the x4 I HATED the stupid foam things had issues with gripping as well with out losing circulation. But I figured out that you can leave on the what a grip all the time EVEN WHEN USING THE X4!! Which is awesome be just the rubber from the what a grip clings way better than foam with out the uncomfort or circulation lost.

The what a grip is very tough to put on a first though. You'll have to experiment for the best way that works for you. Me personally I take one long piece over all the penis then two others at base and near head, leaving room to roll down more of the grip. Then I put on the x4. Stretch it out and roll rest down. When you take off x4 my length stays about same (minus an inch), now I am new to penis enlargement and not that big(for now) But I stay at 4.5 at all times with the what a grip, but best part is not having to use stupid foam for the x4. Try it out it works great!!

TPH

Post by TPH » Sun May 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Which position is best for length? I think the 3:00 position when laying down but I'm not sure.

Armone313

Post by Armone313 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:44 am

When wearing the extender, is it best to have the penis straight up or down to gain length?

StretchJohnson

Post by StretchJohnson » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:53 pm

I've had good girth increases positioned straight out. I find that up or down reduces the stretch a lot.

Anaconda

Re: Best Optimal Positioning _ NEWBIE Lost

Post by Anaconda » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi Team

I just purchased the x 4 and waiting for arrival. Yeahhh :-)

I'm totally new and I started reading this forum that has lots of good information, I learned today about LOT and went to the Thunder 101 guide understood a little better but still lost, sorry...all this jargon and theories are new to me.,

My question is (I did the LOT exercise) and mine is at 6 pm. My erection are straight up 12 o'clock.

So in the LOT theory in my case I would need to place the X4 downwards or upwards for growth and for girth what would be the best position for my case ?

For newbies there are a bunch of great info but it is hard to connect the dots of which ones are the MUST DO and which ones are optional.

I also read on this thread that if you place your extender down 6 oclock it will help grow (length) and if you place at 12 o'clock with will help girth grow. Is this correct ?

How to you use X4 for length and how do you use for girth ?

Does it come with some type of strap to hold the extender in the position that you want to keep for several hours (12, 9, 6 , 3 O'clock) or how do you guys do it?

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Anaconda

Sgtduby
Knight

Post by Sgtduby » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:04 pm

I have always put it on while standing then pushed it to the down position. It seemed to be the most comfortable position but beware pushing it down also stretches it farther

mjinga
Knight

Post by mjinga » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Useful information thank you! :)

nyguy25
Knight

Post by nyguy25 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm

So i try the product over 1 year and doesn't work.
I try step by step, and i did all the pressure.
What else you recommend?

whoknewbobby

Post by whoknewbobby » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:23 am

Can anyone please explain the clock positions to a newbie?

FA18superhornet

Post by FA18superhornet » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:16 am

In regards to optimal positioning im a six o'clock but I switch from 6 to 12 o'clock, now my question for all you guys who are experienced and who have seen optimal results my question is, is there any way of telling that you are stretching your ligaments correctly if anything if u are what would describe the feeling of actually stretching you penis ligaments? I mean I wear my PE but I dont feel in real stretching what the fuck!! Guys plz feel free to coment and leave tips and detailed information to my question. Im really trying to recieve real good results.

FA18superhornet

Post by FA18superhornet » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:16 am

In regards to optimal positioning im a six o'clock but I switch from 6 to 12 o'clock, now my question for all you guys who are experienced and who have seen optimal results my question is, is there any way of telling that you are stretching your ligaments correctly if anything if u are what would describe the feeling of actually stretching you penis ligaments? I mean I wear my PE but I dont feel in real stretching what the fuck!! Guys plz feel free to coment and leave tips and detailed information to my question. Im really trying to recieve real good results.