How long to Wear the X4labs Extender

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
Dangler
Duke

Re: How long to Wear the X4labs Extender

Post by Dangler » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Try setting the amount of pull, in grams, in the range of 600 to 900 grams. That seems to be where tissue, cells, respond the best.

Going by inches, might be too much pull, or it might not be enough to accomplish anything.
Not very comforting, eh ?

You will need to research/learn from your instructions to learn how. X4 has engineered the extender, tension lines, spring tensons to accomplish this.

Yes, it will take some footwork effort on your part. This has been covered in numerous threads/posts here in the forum.

https://www.youtube.com/user/x4labsTUBE?feature=watch

Many users get so eager to put on the extender, adjust its length to some arbitrary value, and after awhile question their lack of results or wonder why they are having problems.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:59 pm

I can extend it 6 inches. My curvature is my problem.

I just want it straight, length is cool.

Dustin33

Post by Dustin33 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:27 am

I have had success just extending screws on one side to alter curvature

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:45 am

I will have to give that a try. But the device is meant to be worn straight and not one side longer than the other.

T.J

Post by T.J » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:03 pm

X4 Labs wrote:Are you feeling a slight pull? It has been only 3 weeks and results normally take longer. Just want to make sure that you are feeling a slight pull and abit of tension, if you are that means its working. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions
Hi, I have been using the extender for about 6 weeks. Thanks to all of the help from the Forum members including mackz12.

I haven't been able to achieve that slight pull feeling. Where should that feeling occur? When I remove the extender after a days use I do feel a sensation at the top ligaments near the base. Is this where growth is supposed to occur when using the device?

Thanks!

SWBari95

Post by SWBari95 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:51 am

Question? It's been almost three weeks now and I wear the devise an hour at a time for about 4-5 hours a day @ 700g tension. Is it ok to take long breaks between stretches? Will this affect the outcome in any way?

random123
Knight

Post by random123 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:54 am

I think that should be fine. The important thing is comfort and healing time for the penis. Gains will slowly show, but it should not be at the expense of pain an discomfort. As long as you are getting enough hours everyday, you should be fine.

Colonel Mustard

Post by Colonel Mustard » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:49 am

I've been wearing my extender 5 hours a day 5 days a week. I'm a truck driver so its very easy for me to wear the dam thing while i drive. I feel like since I'm moving to different places I hit some places with dry climate. What should i use for moisturizer, I've just been using regular lotion on it.

tvanwhy

Post by tvanwhy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:47 pm

Use a Lotion with vitamin E

Colonel Mustard

Post by Colonel Mustard » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:24 pm

Thanks for the advice, ill look for a lotion with Vitamin E.

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Great advice man thanks. I know that's an old post but nonetheless great advice. I'm experiencing cold tip and today since I was slipping a lot I added the noose. Bad idea.

My left leg tarted tingling and going numb!! Yeah. Way too much tension I know but I'm having serious slippage issues.

Still working on "my perfect way" to wear it.

Always appreciate y'all's advice.

StretchJohnson wrote:I have tried both the comfort strap and the noose and feel that the strap is safer to wear longer. Even with that said, I find that even with careful monitoring that my glans seems to suffer from lack of circulation and looks rather lifeless after a long stretch. Discoloration was more likely, and I detected some loss of sensitivity, which I attributed to the long loss of circulation and long pressure on nerve fibers. I also had more accumulated slippage with long term stretching.

I have solved these issues by resolutely unstrapping after 20 minutes, waiting 5 to 7 minutes for recovery of the glans tissues, and then do another 20 minutes, and repeat for as long as I have time, morning and night. I use my cell phone timer app to keep track of the time. It seems to be working well for the health of my glans tissues, and I feel much more comfortable and willing to use the device now that I feel I have greatly reduced the potential for damage to this very important part of my anatomy. I also get less slippage which means better stretching, since I am correcting the position of my organ more often.

Another note: When I used the noose I observed greater loss of sensitivity, which worried me greatly. The noose puts more pressure on a smaller area and could cause damage faster. Be careful.

I urge all of you to unstrap for at least five minutes after 20 minutes.
Longer the better...
Camo

SWBari95

Post by SWBari95 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:31 pm

6pack I also had the same issues. I find that using the noose causes less slippage. But the strap is more comfortable. Try using talc or baby powder. Also a short jelk to create a head swell. This helped me a lot with slippage.

bodem
Knight

Post by bodem » Tue May 05, 2015 12:06 am

8 hours a day

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Thu May 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Thanks guys. Short jelq or anything that gets head swollen helps. Sticking with the strap and comfort ring. I've found my groove it seems.
Longer the better...
Camo

peterpan87
Knight

Re: How long to Wear the X4labs Extender.

Post by peterpan87 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:24 pm

I just received me extender in the mail today, excited! I have done hours and hours of research, and ended up getting the basic. I did not know that the basic model wasn't going to be long enough for me, since i'm at 7inches erect and around 5.65inches in girth. I'm not that self conscious about those measurements, but the curve is preventing me from getting full erections. I will have to get more bars soon, but i'm going to wear what I have for 7-10days. The quality is excellent, was impressed. Since I have the basic I don't have the comfort strap so I'm going to have to order that as well. Does anyone have the infinite attachment? Because if it's good I will end up getting that instead. I did wear my extender today and put in 8-9hrs. Yes it was uncomfortable with just the noose and I repositioned through out the entire day (no work today). Since I'm not circumcised my gland was to sensitive for the noose. So what did I do? Well I took a cotton ball stretched it out wrapped it around my gland, allowed my foreskin to go over and then put the noose on. Felt better but head was soar ( since I already wore it for about 6 hrs or so. My reason for wearing it so long is simple. The medical study with the most success was the one were the men wore there extenders for 9 hrs per day for three months. 7 dropped out but 23 made it through. Meaning its possible and other men did, so why can't I, since there's medical evidence of 100percent success with these hours. With both length and girth. Well I'll post again tomorrow and tell you guys how I'm holding up. And by the way I am taking 3grams of arginine and ZMA from GNC(promotes natural hgh) allows you a deep recovery sleep every night.